Ghesh Braveheart - Dragonborn Fighter

WolfBirch

Withdrawn

DragonbornFighter.jpg.abf7d01f641f3de8d0cf1084dc0719df.jpg

Background:

Ghesh joined the army when he was young, hoping to make a difference in the world. He believed that he could use his strength and skills to protect the innocent and fight for what was right. However, he quickly realized that war was not what he expected. He saw the horrors of battle firsthand, and he witnessed the death and destruction that war can bring.

Ghesh's experiences in the army changed him. He became more cynical and world-weary. He lost his faith in the goodness of people, and he began to question the purpose of war. However, he never lost his sense of duty or his willingness to fight for what he believes in.

Ghesh left the army after several years, but he could never truly forget his experiences. He is still haunted by the memories of war, but he has found a way to cope with his trauma. He channels his pain into his cooking, and he finds solace in helping others.

Ghesh is a kind and caring person, but he is also a survivor. He has seen the worst that the world has to offer, but he has never given up hope. He believes that there is still good in the world, and he is determined to make a difference.

Ghesh has a lost love that he is looking for whom he met as a soldier. Her name was Anya, and she was a half-elf cleric. Ghesh and Anya fell in love during the war and had a son named Tariq, but they were separated when Ghesh's unit was sent to a new location. When Ghesh was discharged from the army. Ghesh has never forgotten Anya or Tariq, and he is determined to find her and his son again.

Character Sheet

Edited by WolfBirch (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

While I was looking forward to this, I just got accepted to play in two games. One out of the blue. So I am afraid that I must withdraw my application. Hopefully this will be a great opportunity for some new players.