Lex's Leonin Lair

Lex Samreeth

Agorron Thunderroar

Basic Information

Race: Leonin  Sex: Male   Age: 20 Height: 7' 1" Weight: 350 lbs.
Alignment: Chaotic-Good  Background: Folk Hero
Deity: None Class: Barbarian 1 Supernatural Gift: Iconoclast

Personality

Personality

I refuse to let others claim credit for what I accomplish, nor do I steal the glory from others.

It's not that I hate the gods. I just prefer that they leave me alone.

Ideals

Freedom. I will never take orders from anyone who has not earned my respect. (Chaotic)

Bonds

My pride means everything to me. If it is threatened by anyone, be they mortal, monster or god, they will taste my axe.

Flaws

I let my mouth run when I'm in the polis, and the locals don't take kindly to my impiety

Proficiency Bonus +2 | checked-shield.svg AC: 14 | health-normal.svg Max HP: 15 | walking-boot.svg Speed: 30 ft | awareness.svg PP: 13 | sprint.svg Init: +1

strong.svg
STRENGTH
body-balance.svg
DEXTERITY
caduceus.svg
CONSTITUTION
read.svg
INTELLIGENCE
meditation.svg
WISDOM
aura.svg
CHARISMA

16 (+3)

13 (+1)

16 (+3) 8 (-1) 12 (+1) 10 (+0)
+5 Str Save +1 Dex Save +5 Con Save -1 Int Save +1 Wis Save +0 Cha Save
+5 Athletics +1 Acrobatics
+1 Sleight of Hand
+1 Stealth
  -1 Arcana
-1 History
-1 Investigation
-1 Nature
-1 Religion
+3 A. Handling
+1 Insight
+1 Medicine
+3 Perception
+3 Survival
+0 Deception
+2 Intimidation
+0 Performance
+0 Persuasion

Features

mounted-knight.svg Class Features

• RageIn battle, you fight with primal ferocity. On your turn, you can enter a rage as a bonus action.

While raging, you gain the following benefits if you aren't wearing heavy armor:

You have advantage on Strength checks and Strength saving throws.
    When you make a melee weapon attack using Strength, you gain a +2 bonus to the damage roll. This bonus increases as you level.
    You have resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage.

If you are able to cast spells, you can't cast them or concentrate on them while raging.

Your rage lasts for 1 minute. It ends early if you are knocked unconscious or if your turn ends and you haven't attacked a hostile creature since your last turn or taken damage since then. You can also end your rage on your turn as a bonus action.
  • Unarmored DefenceWhile you are not wearing any armor, your Armor Class equals 10 + your Dexterity modifier + your Constitution modifier. You can use a shield and still gain this benefit.

stone-crafting.svg Tools
Land Vehicles, Leatherworking Tools

vitruvian-man.svg Feats & Other

ages.svg Racial & Background Features
  • Rustic Hospitality
  • DarkvisionYou can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
  • ClawsYour claws are natural weapons, which you can use to make unarmed strikes. If you hit with them, you can deal slashing damage equal to 1d4 + your Strength modifier, instead of the bludgeoning damage normal for an unarmed strike.
  • Daunting RoarAs a bonus action, you can let out an especially menacing roar. Creatures of your choice within 10 feet of you that can hear you must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or become frightened of you until the end of your next turn. The DC of the save equals 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Constitution modifier. Once you use this trait, you can't use it again until you finish a short or long rest
  • Hunter's Instinct (Perception)You have proficiency in one of the following skills of your choice: Athletics, Intimidation, Perception, or Survival.

lips.svg Languages
Common, Leonin 

Equipment

• mace
  • greataxe
  • 4 javelins arrows
  • common clothes
  • explorer's pack
  • leatherworker's tools
  • shovel
  • iron pot

orb-wand.svg Magic Items