Closed Game  ·  7 members  ·  Game Expectations

Reign of Winter

Kaine's reports

Shadowstarr

Venture-Captain Aliossa Moldreserva

Grand Lodge, Absalom

My short respite to visit my parents in Heldren, Sophra Prefecture, Taldor has been cut short within a few hours after arriving yesterday.  Odd troubles were rumored.  Unseasonal cold weather and heavy snow.  Wintry Fay working with bandits has taken the noblewoman Lady Argentea Malassene.  One of the Lady’s guards, a Ulfen named Yuln made it to Heldren seeking help.  He gave clear descriptions of the winter touched. 

I have aligned myself with others into a party to seek out and rescue Lady Malassene and investigate the possible incursion from the White Witches. The party consists of; a few locals, a ranger, and his sisters,' whose talents I’ve not seen. I met a fey, of an unfamiliar sort, in the tavern, who seems to want to help. Also, a few mercenaries, a Half ork and Gnome, whom both appear most competent.

Given that I could be on the move could you please arrange shipping a pack that Malcome prepped for me before he left for his confirmation? It is in a foot locker by my bed in our quarters.

Further reports shall be sent with any new discoveries. 

-Kaine Azerel, Initiate     

the packthe pack contains a gunsmithing kit Kaine will need assuming he makes level 2. That might be very hard to acquire in the field.

Edited by Shadowstarr (see edit history)