Edit History

Dax Thura

Dax Thura

"Laslunn is a big, mean, and smart. I know you want more, but in my line of work.... my old line of work, it's sometimes best not to know specifics unless you need to know specifics."

If allowed to leave, the thug takes off quickly.

Sunset Imports has been operated by the Vashnarstill family for decades, during which time it’s been a leading business in Kintargo, bringing in Arcadian goods for distribution throughout Cheliax. The business’s foremost client used to be House Thrune, but now that Ravounel has seceded from Cheliax and ties with House Thrune have become complicated, Sunset Imports has fallen on hard times.

Status

Visibility:
Terrain:
Cover:

Kuz'Arak 98/98 HP 2/3 AP;
Bul'Ro 96/96 HP;
Drasil 81/102 HP 3/3 AP;
Kyros 104/123 HP 3/3 AP; Darkvision, Low-Light Vision; Resist Fire 10
Garion 99/89 HP 3/3 AP; False Life
Braz'i 96/96 HP 3/3 AP;

Dax Thura

Dax Thura

"Laslunn is a big, mean, and smart. I know you want more, but in my line of work.... my old line of work, it's sometimes best not to know specifics unless you need to know specifics."

If allowed to leave, the thug takes off quickly.

Sunset Imports has been operated by the Vashnarstill family for decades, during which time it’s been a leading business in Kintargo, bringing in Arcadian goods for distribution throughout Cheliax. The business’s foremost client used to be House
Thrune, but now that Ravounel has seceded from Cheliax and ties with House Thrune have become complicated, Sunset Imports has fallen on hard times.

Status

Visibility:
Terrain:
Cover:

Kuz'Arak 98/98 HP 2/3 AP;
Bul'Ro 96/96 HP;
Drasil 81/102 HP 3/3 AP;
Kyros 104/123 HP 3/3 AP; Darkvision, Low-Light Vision; Resist Fire 10
Garion 99/89 HP 3/3 AP; False Life
Braz'i 96/96 HP 3/3 AP;