Edit History

Arklytte

Arklytte

@Eric@bwatford Ok, I dont quite understand this, but there's definitely something screwy going on.

The new Maximize button appears on new posts, and when I go to edit the first post in a thread, but it's not appearing in subsequent posts in a thread when I go to edit them.

EDIT: Ok, correction, it seems that it did show up when I went to edit this post (and a couple others in this thread), but it's not showing up in every thread.  As an example, it's not showing up in THIS THREAD (other than in the initial post).

EDITEDIT: Tried to attach a screenshot, but apparently the board is being pissy. 😛

Arklytte

Arklytte

@Eric@bwatford Ok, I dont quite understand this, but there's definitely something screwy going on.

The new Maximize button appears on new posts, and when I go to edit the first post in a thread, but it's not appearing in subsequent posts in a thread when I go to edit them.

EDIT: Ok, correction, it seems that it did show up when I went to edit this post (and a couple others in this thread), but it's not showing up in every thread.  As an example, it's not showing up in THIS THREAD.

EDITEDIT: Tried to attach a screenshot, but apparently the board is being pissy. 😛

Arklytte

Arklytte