Tavern (OOC)

Shocker

Hey there, we had a chemical spill at my place, so we spent the day getting over this and that.

I am OK! Just letting you know that I will chime in by midday.
PD. Vala should deliver some attacks due to her polearm mastery, I will roll these as well.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, CraterShip said:

I apologize for the tardiness - been dealing with a totaled car and the insurance fallout of all that...

I'll try to have a post up shortly

I do hope things work out for the better a car accident can be quite a traumatic experience; all the very best and hope the insurance pulls through. Hope you were un harmed.

17 hours ago, Siryuu said:

Hey there, we had a chemical spill at my place, so we spent the day getting over this and that.

I am OK! Just letting you know that I will chime in by midday.
PD. Vala should deliver some attacks due to her polearm mastery, I will roll these as well.

Thanks!

That sounds nasty hope yourself and the others are ok and didn't suffer any ill effects?

@Dorik for the sake of keeping combat going, I assign the damage done by magic missile to Orc6 as he would be in the same line as your orginal attack was going.

@tyrtaeus, @CraterShip you both have not gone this round of combat yet, restoring Vadania to her original initiative group.

@Siryuu does your post entail all your activities during this round of combat?

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

@Dorik for the sake of keeping combat going, I assign the damage done by magic missile to Orc6 as he would be in the same line as your orginal attack was going.

@tyrtaeus, @CraterShip you both have not gone this round of combat yet, restoring Vadania to her original initiative group.

@Siryuu does your post entail all your activities during this round of combat?

no problem thanks for the update.

15 hours ago, CraterShip said:

Insurance just accepted the "totaled" status of the car and issued a check, so looks like this weekend will be Christmas car shopping?

Along learning you all are faring well, I hope it's good news for you having a new car for Christmas! Nice!

@Dorik Thanks for your words my friend.

@Shocker Yes, this turn Vala is moving and taking the dodge maneuver to defend the party; I updated her position in the map (that was pending.

@tyrtaeus first things first, I love the transformation it’s a super cool idea. But please have mercy on your clueless DM and mark that wild shape as bonus action.

Bonus action: take wild shape

move: leap

action: attack

I was in the process here of writing why 2 actions are impossible, when research showed the that wild shape becomes a bonus action for 2nd level moon druids. That whole turn was far too excellent not to have it, so I’m glad its working out.

@all It would be very helpful in general, if you could include to your post in combat the list of move, action and bonus action, for quick reference. Thank you