Edit History

The Eyeball Kid

The Eyeball Kid

PC

Harder Nug Human Fighter 5Harder_tok.png.e612aaca94a1ac877f2e6d5821973c76.png
image.png.30b924e658ca3da1577a1e996d5a58f6.png

AC: 19 (scale mail and shield) | HP: 49/49 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception: 14 
Second Wind 1/1 | Action Surge: 1/1 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

"I could live with Valorous Venturers. 'Valorous' might suggest a tendency to selfless heroics for some but, as long as we don't get that idea, that sort of bilge does sell. Probably better than anything I came up with. Never claimed to be a bloody idea man...."

"Do we need a patron? A steady source of income would be nice but I think I'd rather we keep our independence, choosing our own jobs, and not be at some rich bastards beck and call."

He grunts. "On the other hand, do we have any job prospects at the moment? I mean, we could check the taverns and boards, but aybe we could lean into the adventuring angle.... Not a sure payday, but if that kid could find something like that statue on the outskirts of the ruins, there might be something worth finding inside...."

Mechanics

Main Hand: +1 Longsword
Off Hand: Shield

Action: None
Bonus Action: None
Move: None
Manipulate: None.

The Eyeball Kid

The Eyeball Kid

PC

Harder Nug Human Fighter 5Harder_tok.png.e612aaca94a1ac877f2e6d5821973c76.png
image.png.30b924e658ca3da1577a1e996d5a58f6.png

AC: 19 (scale mail and shield) | HP: 49/49 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception: 14 
Second Wind 1/1 | Action Surge: 1/1 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

"I could live with Valorous Venturers. 'Valorous' might suggest a tendency to selfless heroics for some but, as long as we don't get that idea, that sort of bilge does sell. Probably better than anything I came up with. Never claimed to be a bloody idea man...."

"Do we need a patron? A steady source of income would be nice but I think I'd rather we keep our independence, choosing our own jobs, and not be at some rich bastards beck and call."

He grunts. "On the other hand, do we have any job prospects at the moment? Maybe we could lean into the adventuring angle.... Not a sure payday, but if that kid could find something like that statue on the outskirts of the ruins, there might be something worth finding inside...."

Mechanics

Main Hand: +1 Longsword
Off Hand: Shield

Action: None
Bonus Action: None
Move: None
Manipulate: None.