Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

Heya! As some might noticed I also launched a new game, some would say it a bad timing since one more was recruiting at the time, but since I had to convert it from PF it just happened that way. We have 3 out of a minimum 4 players and a maximum 5. It's for new characters, 1-3 lvl. With a certain lvl 4 by the end (actually leveling during the adventure most likely) and completionists could push to lvl 5. Since I'd prefer to start on Monday which would be tomorrow by my timezone 1 or 2 players would be welcome. Requirements are straightforward, new characters, lvls 1-3, that are approved by Mods. Nothing else as Race and Class is my concern, by now we have: Tiefling Dread Necro 3 II Duskblade 3, Birdfolk 3 II Druid 3 II and Ghostwise Halfling Paladin of Freedom 3 II Rogue 3. Anyone interested can add their character here: Game Link

Grudge

Grudge

Heya! As some might noticed I also launched a new game, some would say it a bad timing since one more was recruiting at the time, but since I had to convert it from PF it just happened that way. We have 3 out of a minimum 4 players and a maximum 5. It's for new characters, 1-3 lvl. With a certain lvl 4 by the end (actually leveling during the adventure most likely) and completionists could push to lvl 5. Since I'd prefer to start on Monday which would be tomorrow by my timezone 1 or 2 players would be welcome. Requirements are straightforward, new characters, lvls 1-3, that are approved by Mods. Nothing else as Race and Class is my concern, by now we have: Tiefling Dread Necro 3 II Duskblade 3, Birdfolk 3 II Druid 3 II and Ghostwise Halfling Paladin of Freedom 3 II Rogue 3. Anyone interested ad their character here: Game Link