How to style Spoiler Text tags?

Varuna

I find the visual presentation of the Spoiler text "buttons" to be... less than pleasant. Is there a way to style them somehow? If not, I would like to request this as a feature.

Really big tag, isn't it?

This is... not what I would want for a button that appears in the middle of my text. Something more subtle, perhaps differently colored, would be appreciated.

39 minutes ago, Varuna said:

I find the visual presentation of the Spoiler text "buttons" to be... less than pleasant. Is there a way to style them somehow? If not, I would like to request this as a feature.

Really big tag, isn't it?

This is... not what I would want for a button that appears in the middle of my text. Something more subtle, perhaps differently colored, would be appreciated.

Spoiler styles are handled by the theme selected, and we completed a poll on their style while the site was in beta. Same as we did styling polls for OOC tags etc.

Spoilers are also block level elements and can not appear in the middle of a line, that is what OOC tags are for. The size is due to the need to be able to push them easily on mobile devices.

The style is set to be uniform across all themes so that users can easily identify where spoilers are located. There colors do change with each theme, perhaps a different color scheme would make them easier for you.