Greetings everyone!

Genomes

Nice to meet you boys and girls! I hope you are having good die rolls lately. I have been role-playing for a long time, mostly in virtual tables, with multiple systems (D&D, pathfinder, starfinder, Shadow of the demon lord, lancer to mention some of them), and I played by post once or twice on my life. Right now I will be starting a VTT campaign of pathfinder 2e, but still have the itch to play some more, and I think that this could be the place for it. It's also a good way to practice my English, so its a win-win.

In case you are wondering: Español es mi lengua madre, but I like to believe that I have a more than decent English.

So, I hope to find a way to scratch my itch, and to see some of you around!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, indeedy. Your English as as good or better than that of most American-born folks I know! 😂 You're doing a great job and keep up th good work.

Welcome to the best gaming site on the internet. No, indeed, the entire universe! We have some great writers and some great games here, so you're sure to find something you like. A Lancer fan, you say? We've got some of those here, too! (*cough* @Yamazaki)

If you have any questions, let us know!