OOC Thread

Sunless Echo

Though there is a way to show the bbc code, it...sort of works. We may just need to adjust our posts. Though I see some people managing to make their posts similar to the old site. I am still working out how to do this. It may just be my needing to learn a new code.

3 hours ago, RpgNott said:

Ok question #2 ... is there a way to hAve a spoiler button saying Abilities instead of show this?

Yes. You just click on "Show This" and can edit the text to be whatever you want.

7 hours ago, RpgNott said:

Oh God... the new site formats are killing me.... what do I need to know?

Yup, same here. Fully don't understand why they did it other than it maybe looking better on a tablet.

Eandri VenosaYF85nw.png

checked-shield.svg AC: 16  | health-normal.svg HP: 25/25 | sprint.svg Initiative: +0 | awareness.svg Passive Perception: +13 | spellbook-book-magic-myth-128.png Pact Magic: 2/2 |

game_skill_ui_hand_stop_magic_-512.png Spell Slots: 3/3 (1st)

Here you go, quick and easy to steal this for formatting.

Just select the Source code and copy it

Edited by TheRaconteur (see edit history)

Hello,

I am new to this site ,and have not role played ,was wondering if this was the game for me ? Do you except new players with experience in the general terminology of the roleplaying but little to know experience in the new age role playing systems? Or could you at least point me in the right direction.

please respond and thank you in advance.

4 hours ago, DarkendKnight said:

Hello,

I am new to this site ,and have not role played ,was wondering if this was the game for me ? Do you except new players with experience in the general terminology of the roleplaying but little to know experience in the new age role playing systems? Or could you at least point me in the right direction.

please respond and thank you in advance.

I accept new players for sure, as long as you get along with other players and try to make some effort into your character. If not, then myself or a few other players could probably help you find a game if you need the help I'm sure.

are there any specific questions you have or something you may need to help make the process of applying for the game easier. I’m trying my best for everyone.

Edited by Sunless Echo (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Sunless Echo said:

I accept new players for sure, as long as you get along with other players and try to make some effort into your character. If not, then myself or a few other players could probably help you find a game if you need the help I'm sure.

are there any specific questions you have or something you may need to help make the process of applying for the game easier. I’m trying my best for everyone.

No that is fine ... as long as you do not mind newbs I think I may put together a character sheet and apply here

I don't have a world map. Highmount (starting town) is dead center in the continent just below a pass (valley) between two mountainous regions. From there the lore Explains every location the Main cities would be. If you were to use Highmount as a reference point though...

• Emprin - Southwest with control of the vast plains and mountains north of them.
  • Numania - Straight north past the mountains expanding to the sea.
  • Usura - Mostly south taking control of large forests and roads for trade.
  • Zestra and its desert - straight east
  • The Wild East seems self-explanatory. Big and dangerously mystic forest to the east.

I have a few preset towns i made a while back scattered about if you're interested in a humbler place than one of the major cities. If you're interested in that then I can help out.