ooc questions

Gris

45 minutes ago, Sister Spooky said:

I don't see any undo function

control + z while you were editing. Unless you're on Mac, then it's... command (?) and z.

You should be able to undo quite a bit as long as you have some decent RAM; I'm not entirely sure what controls how much data you can bring back from the dead lol.

😁

About rolling: Feel free to roll whenever you feel like it, but please explain to me what you roll, so I can apply modifiers you may be unaware of.

I also do some rolling (I use real dice), mostly to determine how much information you get. Unlike you, I do not publish my rolls: quot licet... 😄

On 9/2/2023 at 11:56 PM, Sister Spooky said:

AAAAAARRRRGGHHHHH 😭

Sorry to hear that...

There is a edit history, so saving often is a good practice.

On my end, I should be fully ready by EOD today (eastern time). Next, I'll be writing my sample IC post.

Cheers!

Not noting this as an absence as such, but I've had a little more work than expected during my on-call week - the week ends on Friday morning and I don't have another one for a month and a half. I just thought that merits a mention so that it doesn't appear like I'm gone.

That said I'll do my best to post something tonight!

Edited by Zaathun (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Just checking in - I don't know if anyone has any plans IC, but as much as I am playing the meathead, I don't think the idea of checking out the late Prince's place for any ghouls, notes or evidence is a bad one. (Plus, art thieving or not, a grandiose ex-prince house should be cool to be in!)

Alternatively, we could hit up that mysterious warehouse and see if there's any evidence left - Kevin will be checking with his Ally regarding the disappearance there and whether the non-kindred world has heard anything about it

I built an investigator who would enjoy the discovery of the mystery.

I think we're waiting for the Professor to post and we'll have the introductions done.

We could split afterwards, and reconvene when we get the information from Elsa to plan what we can do about it. For example, David would appreciate Kevin's company to explore the last place the kindred went to, and such.

Between those two scenes, I'm sure we all would want to continue to plant roots.

cheers

Emil is also interested in unraveling the mystery of the Kindred population's disappearance.

For now, though, we don't really know where to go. Unless I missed it, we weren't given the location of the warehouse yet. Checking out the Prince's place isn't a bad idea, except that we have no idea where that is either. Kindred don't usually advertise where they sleep. We have to see what info Elsa sends us before deciding on our next move.

Not sure if Anja's player is still with us. They haven't been online for two weeks according to their profile.

Imho, adjourning for that night is what makes the most sense for the IC at the moment.

I think we all want to help figure out the mystery of what's really happening here, if only to make sure it doesn't happen to us, too.

As has been said, I think the next step is getting the info about locations from Elsa and then planning a time for us to meet at one of them.

I hate to say it, but I agree with the thought that @undeadpuppy may be gone already. With only 26 posts and being gone for 2 weeks, I can't hold out hope.

Lily also wants to find out what happened - I imagine she’s somewhat closer to the fifteen-year-cutoff date than the others and has more reason to be concerned. She will try to determine if any of the vanished left ghosts - and if none of them did, why? - and if there were any unseen witnesses to the vanishing. Also, of course, to appraise the vanished Kindred’s valuables, though her idea of valuable will probably differ from Kevin’s.