DarthAnthrax´s Den

DarthAnthrax

Origin Tradition: Waste Gnome

Afflicted by a virus strain that both crippled their growth and disfigured them, those who become known as gnomes quickly found themselves to be outcasts from society, seeking refuge in the Waste. In this day their numbers have dwindled, but those who remain have become unusually skilled scavengers and hunters. 

Size: Small; Type: Humanoid(Gnome)

Speed: 30 feet; Limbs: 2 arms, 2 legs

Languages: Common

Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Int, +2 Con, -2 Cha. Gnomes have developed both the physical fortitude and intellectual edge needed for survival in the Waste, but their physical appearance is unsettling to most people. 

Origin Talents

• Specialized Training (Potent) - Grants the Mutation feat. 
  • Unbowed (Auxiliary) - Treats Aridity, Heat and Fallout as one category less severe. 
  • Proficient Background (Auxiliary) - Grants the Firearm Proficiency talent. 
  • Skill Familiarity (Auxiliary) - Grants a +2 origin bonus to Perception and Stealth. 
  • Harsh Survivor (Utility) - Grants a +4 origin bonus on Constitution checks and Fortitude saves to avoid fatigue, exhaustion, and nonlethal damage from running, forced marches, starvation, thirst, and hot or cold environments.
  • Assistive Device[Sight] (Variation) - Uses specialized goggles to be able to see. Grants the Utility Training(Keen Senses) talent. 

Oath Points

+8 from levels. 

+2 from Code of Honor(Tanker´s Creed)

-2 from Enhanced Abilities

-4 from Incredible Specialization

-1 from Inhuman Resilience

-3 from Skill Superiority(x3)

Edited by DarthAnthrax (see edit history)

Putting this here so I have a thread up before the deadline, I´ve been working on an application during the weekend. Found myself a little unfamiliar with the new editor, but should have something to look at ready shortly