Harkimer, the Ideal Butler

foltor

Basic Facts

Harkimer

Harkimer

Ancestry (Heritage): Elf (Aphorite)

Background: Bookkeeper

Class: Monk (considering Investigator archetype)

Details

Harkimer (probably not his real name) doesn't want to be the lord. He wants to be the perfect servant to the perfect master. The would-be lords gathering to lay claim to the land present the perfect opportunity to assess several potential leaders and pledge his loyalty to the one who is truly worthy.

Harkimer is, above all else, a perfectionist. He strives to be the perfect butler, takes himself very seriously, and avoids drawing attention to himself. Even in the roughs, he tries to maintain a clean and well-groomed appearance and bring the comforts of true civilization to his companions.

Player Information

I'm very familiar with Pathfinder 1e and long ago attempted to run Kingmaker, so I'm vaguely familiar with the events of the first chapter.

I work nights, so I mostly post in Eastern Time AM.

Statblock

Harkimerspacer.png

LN Elf (Aphorite) Monk

Perception +6 (darkvision, low-light vision) | Speed 30

AC 18 | Fort +5 | Reflex +8 | Will +8 | hp 16/16

Fist +6 (1d6b)

Longbow +6 (1d8p)

AncestryLow-Light Vision
1 Lemma of Vision (Darkvision)
BackgroundBookkeeper
1 Eye for Numbers
ClassFlurry of Blows
Powerful Fist
1 Monastic Archer Stance

Edited by foltor (see edit history)

21 hours ago, youngaberration said:

If you get picked I would suggest you get additional lore (butler)

Is...is that a thing? I chose the Bookkeeper background because it seemed the best fit, though I also considered Servant, Teacher, and Translator.

I don't have my heart set on Lore (Accounting) or the Eye for Numbers feat. If I were to create a custom Butler background, I'd probably make it identical to Servant, but create Lore (Butlery) to replace Lore (Labor).

49 minutes ago, foltor said:

Is...is that a thing? I chose the Bookkeeper background because it seemed the best fit, though I also considered Servant, Teacher, and Translator.

I don't have my heart set on Lore (Accounting) or the Eye for Numbers feat. If I were to create a custom Butler background, I'd probably make it identical to Servant, but create Lore (Butlery) to replace Lore (Labor).

Lore's are weird I didn't see that you didn't have a kingmaker background but I don't mind if you create a Butler one if you want to