Colombo by night (WoD v5) interest check

darkhugh

Hello one and all!

This a very early interest check for a game I would be interested in running, but currently just have the main plots etc and not enough to run a game.

It would be a vampire v5 game based in the capital of Sri Lanka, Colombo. The slight caveat, I guess, with this game is that I am not the most experience with V5 (both lore and rules) but more than happy to learn, the intention of this game to expose me more to the lore as players bring it up in their character plot etc.

The game would ideally start with vampires all sent to the city, or recently turned, within Colombo with a very 'young' or 'new' vampires to the city. There would be an established prince etc with the city, though with the city being recently (roughly 50 years) inhabited by vampires I would say it is still in the early stages.

The game should start linear, for us all to get somewhat comfortable, with the intention of the world opening up for the characters to explore themselves and the city.

As said, this is a very early check, I wouldn't plan on having an actual advert up for a month or two as I am currently starting another game and need to ensure that goes smoothly etc. Any questions, or thoughts, let me know!

Can't say V5 is my preferred version, but we do need more Vampire games here in general. Would love a chance to play my Lasombra in something more than a one-shot though, if you don't mind me tweaking her to make her fit the new setting?

It sounds like you have a main plot, but then you say the world "opens up" for us to explore; does that mean it becomes more sandbox in nature?

• 2 weeks later...