ANNOUNCEMENTS

Pre- Game

ANNOUNCEMENTS

--> Be Aware: Starting Stats CAN exceed 18 "After Template Bonuses".  So be sure you're adjusting correctly for that.  ALSO: For my modest calculatory ability's sake, please record your starting stats, both pre and post bonuses on your applications.

--> Once you feel your application is more or less complete, tag it as "Ready for Review".  We still have some time so no rush.  I'll start looking over applications around 5/20 and announce a deadline.  (Probably near the end of the month)

--> I've added WILL BASE SAVES to the DOUBLE Progression list.  (Ask if you don't know how that works)

--> The lottery for the starting characters will be in the next couple days. The start of the campaign may be a bit slow/delayed as I deal with some irl stuff that hit me recently. Nothing too major. We'll get to killin' baddies very soon.

--> 5/30 While the starting group has been chosen. Applications will remain open for new players. You can expect the chance to join the game sometime in the near(ish) future.