New Announcements

Eborne1

6/2 --> My recent surprise life trials have been adequately conquered. I am ready to move the game forward when y'all are. I'm just waiting on @The Foiler to chime in and for all the necessary introductions to be had. I'm excited to engage in some righteous slaughter. (Of the enemy, that is... 👀)

As we all have real-life responsibilities that sometimes keep us from our fun and games, I'm going to institute a rule that I think will work well for everyone and keep the game rolling along.

If 3-4 days pass by without hearing from someone on whose post the game's progress is hung up, I'll reach out to them.
They'll have 24 hours to chime in. If they don't then I'll post for their character. (No Problem)

--> If it's a non-combat post, I'll post however I feel is appropriate for their character that provides the necessary segue to continue the RP.

--> If it's a combat post, I'll have their character play defensively by either seeking cover, retreating, or if neither of those options is possible, entering into "Total Defense".

Reminder: If one full week passes without hearing from any player after an attempt to contact them has been made, their character may be killed off and a new player will be chosen. That player can of course attempt to rejoin the game at the next draft if they so wish.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As everyone is likely aware, I'm extending the lottery date by a few days, due to communication issues and some technicalities relating to my very odd character-creation guidelines.

I will be conducting the lottery ASAP. It will likely only likely include 3-4 applicants and we will be taking 2 of them.