The Characters

This is where your going to put your character info/ background/ general angst. All that stuff.

This a great campaign to jump into GURPS on as we are going to start very mundane and get less mundane as it goes. Talking full on cyborg Super hero type stuff, This is probably one of the only games you'll see where you might able to break the 4th wall eventually type of world.

Current number of people

Bold represents characters who have joined, or RSVPd., but

non bold = general count

Again I don't need my max, but I'll start if I get 4 or 5 active players. Not including myself

o add further options if you can give me an interesting story for why your a D class, by being exposed to an SCP , your part of a dimensional prison exchange , you have manifested some anomalous ability outside the norm you can still get in. but i'm less lily to approve something the further from humans you get.

Effectively if the SCP makes you more interesting or straight up makes your character's life worse I'm very likely to approve, but if the SCP happens to give you super powers, or it feels like you tacked the SCP negative on for more points im not likely to approve or Ill ask you to rewrite the bio, but remember I want you in just as much if not more then you want in.