Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Applications

Players’ Character Threads

I am no longer accepting applications and you may no longer post in the Steady Beacon IC-Thread.

Required posts in your thread:

1. The application itself
  2. Lineage Features (This is my bad, but I should have explicitly stated that no lineages with fly speeds allowed. It just hasn’t come up until now. You all have my apologies for not being explicit.)
  3. Background Features
  4. Class Features
  5. Feats (All players start with an extra 1st-level feat: Skilled OR Tough OR a feat granted by their background. DL:SotDQ also grants 4th-level characters an extra feat. Those who received a feat from their background do NOT need to take the leveled-up version, but you must meet all prerequisites to take a different feat.)
  6. Inventory (Starting Equipment: 500 gp plus 1d10 × 25 gp (any amount of which you may spend before you start playing on any extra equipment you want, including consumable magic items with prices listed in Xanathar’s, IIRC), one uncommon magic item (subject to approval), normal starting equipment). For the consumable magic items, that includes any scroll, potion, or other item with a limited irrecoverable number of charges:
    1. Common spell scrolls include cantrips and 1st-level spells.
      1. Price per cantrip scroll: 14 gp + 1d6 gp
      2. Price per 1st-level spell scroll: 29 gp + 1d6 gp
    2. Uncommon spell scrolls include 2nd-level and 3rd-level spells.
      1. Price per 2nd-level spell scroll: 90 gp + (1d6 × 10) gp
      2. Price per 3rd-level spell scroll: 240 gp + (1d6 × 10) gp
    3. Common potions include: Potion of Climbing, Potion of Comprehension, Potion of Healing, and Potion of Watchful Rest. Price per item: 40 gp + (1d6 × 10) gp
    4. Uncommon potions include: Bottled Breath, Oil of Slipperiness, Philter of Love (Not Allowed!), Potion of Acid Resistance, Potion of Advantage, Potion of Animal Friendship, Potion of Cold Resistance, Potion of Fire Breath, Potion of Fire Resistance, Potion of Force Resistance, Potion of Greater Healing, Potion of Growth, Potion of Hill Giant Strength, Potion of Lightning Resistance, Potion of Necrotic Resistance, Potion of Poison, Potion of Poison Resistance, Potion of Psionic Fortitude, Potion of Psychic Resistance, Potion of Radiant Resistance, Potion of Resistance, Potion of Thunder Resistance, and Potion of Water Breathing. Price per item: 240 gp + (1d6 × 10) gp
    5. Common consumable wondrous magic items include Bead of Nourishment, Bead of Refreshment, Feather Token, Mind Crystal (Subtle), Perfume of Bewitching—(I’m iffy on this one, but the description gives it a pass, but just barely), Spellwrought Tattoo (1st Level), and Spellwrought Tattoo (Cantrip). Price per item: 40 gp + (1d6 × 10) gp
    6. Uncommon consumable wondrous magic items include: Dust of Corrosion, Dust of Disappearance, Dust of Dryness, Dust of Sneezing and Choking, Elemental Gem, Blue Sapphire, Elemental Gem, Emerald, Elemental Gem, Red Corundum, Elemental Gem, Yellow Diamond, Keoghtom's Ointment, Mind Crystal (Distant), Mind Crystal (Empowered), Mind Crystal (Extended), Paper Bird, Pixie Dust, Spellwrought Tattoo (2nd Level), and Spellwrought Tattoo (3rd Level). Price per item: 240 gp + (1d6 × 10) gp
  7. Spells (Required only if it applies to your character)
  8. Wild Shapes (Required only if it applies to your character)
  9. Your Posting Template
  10. Your Statblock, with attributes, skills, actions, bonus actions, reactions, etc... listed. (Now Required)
  11. Lines & Veils (Completely Optional)

12 topics in this forum

There are no topics in this forum yet