Out of Character

Green Eyed Liar

What? In the latest Adventure Path? Who killed him?

Also, is there anything to attack at the moment in the room? The bones?

Ya - smash the bones!

Interesting that Gorum died. I guess he was used so much for builds - the thought, meta wise, might have been to spread out the usage / reverence

He is not dead yet, but he will definitely be dying soon. One of Paizo's next books after Player Core 2 will be about a divine war. Several minor deities and one of the big 20 (Gorum) will be killed off. One of the two new classes will be like a demigod (the iconic looks like Disney's Maui).

War of Immortals is a rulebook, like Guns & Gears or Dark Archive. Divine Mysteries is a Lost Omens book, like Gods & Magic (which it's replacing). There will also be a related Adventure Path and novel.

19 hours ago, tom_gore said:

Also, is there anything to attack at the moment in the room? The bones?

I won't stop you from attacking the bones, but I will boost their AC by 2 (the equivalent of raising a shield) and grant immunity to criticals, because they are moving pretty rapidly and will not be as easily hit as when they are assembled.

Posted (edited)

Another crazy week. The twins had a soccer game that was rescheduled to late tonight, and then was delayed over an hour due to lightning. Even with shortened halves, we still got home after 11:30.

Are you guys done beating on the bones? It is already down about 40% of its hp.

Edited by Green Eyed Liar (see edit history)

While perusing character sheets, I saw the following warning on at least one of them:

The legacy Myth-Weavers sheet viewer will be retired once all its features are replicated in the new iteration reached at https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/. We encourage everyone to try out the new viewer and provide any feature requests or bug reports in the Site Feedback forum.

I am not 100% certain this means your character sheets are going away, but I wanted you to all know just in case.

I understand that it's just the old viewer that's going away. The new one you can already use and your sheets should already be all there anyway.

At most this might mean we need to update our links in the posts.

I wouldn't be opposed to moving sheets into Roll20 either, but you know my opinion about the archaic interface of MW anyway :)

Rok has been leveled now. He can now heal 12 HP per application of Lay of Hands. 29/49 HP at the moment, so I suggest stopping for at least 20 minutes to both heal him to 41/49 and then refocus. Anyone else missing a significant chunk of HP?

I think our glorious GM has hinted that we should approach every potential encounter with full or almost full HP...