Slipfang OOC (Slip, K, Ham, Helena, Kryk T'k)

Nightshyft

Ship Name  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your favorite ship name (pulled from your suggestions). If you don't like any, suggest an alternative in the comments.

• Sun Ghost
    • Slipfang
    • Lasting Impression
    • Little Victories
    • Scar

Sorry...week has been complicated. I am good with what has been proposed. As for name, no one has suggested anything with "fang" in the name...so, names I have are as follows:

Wraithfang

Slipfang

Spectra(Spelled purposely that way)

It looks like we're set aside from @Abalon's two remaining stakes. I'm aiming to get the proper game thread up late this week/this weekend.

It also looks like there is a consensus on a name: welcome to the Slipfang (we'll put a second plaque in the galley with the name Lasting Impression; feel free to bicker IC about the name :P ).

39 minutes ago, Abalon said:

Ah wait, I'm supposed to pick two. Hrm... I forgot what we had. So a Galley, a Butchery and the Cats. What else?

Hull/Ripsaw Prow (1)
Trawler Nets (2)
Butchery (1)
Chemical Spotlight (1)
Deck Engineers (2)
Galley / Tap Room (1)
Rig-ropes (1)
Tethered Kitesail (1)
Firefly Lanterns (1)
Stretch of Slinks (1)

• 2 weeks later...

@Passione If you'd like to make some suggestions for what you'd like your concocted potion to do/have any ideas about what you were aiming for, feel free to add some suggestions to your post or here in the OOC thread (no guarantees about what it will actually do, but player input is always welcome for this type of thing!). Or if you want me to figure it out, that's also fine too!

@TheObsoleteMan Did you have a preference for a specimen, salvage, or chart before I move forward with the lovely ektus vendors you've found? :)

Edited by Morkskittar (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Morkskittar said:

@Passione If you'd like to make some suggestions for what you'd like your concocted potion to do/have any ideas about what you were aiming for, feel free to add some suggestions to your post or here in the OOC thread (no guarantees about what it will actually do, but player input is always welcome for this type of thing!). Or if you want me to figure it out, that's also fine too!

@TheObsoleteMan Did you have a preference for a specimen, salvage, or chart before I move forward with the lovely ektus vendors you've found? :)

GM's choice!

Let's go the other way the Argos is going. Let's go down and seek out those leads Duo found. Hit Sarkosa, Lythea, then Oberon. Oberon is past Inkspill so that is still a long way off.

Quick Draft

Prefer the roseate over lytheans/twins. Something about "under sacred briars". Twins flip on a dime. If you think the librarians are paranoid, you should see how Lythean missionaries go hot and then cold on you.

The Bloom thrives in conflict, it seems. It's the first time I've heard of more than one Tyrant's Bloom. I guess it makes sense if it appears at different places, and that there are leviathans hunting it. Besides enterprising people like us, of course.

Oberon is near Inkspill, way further than the other leads. 

Ooh! What are those? Ham eyes the sparkroaches as they shimmy into a seat. More critters for our ship? I guess the cargo hold could use more fireflies. Or do you want them in your room?

Something smells nice. Tart and biting. What is it? Do you have plans for it?

I'll post something proper tomorrow.