Slipfang OOC (Slip, K, Ham, Helena, Kryk T'k)

Nightshyft

Ship Name  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your favorite ship name (pulled from your suggestions). If you don't like any, suggest an alternative in the comments.

• Sun Ghost
    • Slipfang
    • Lasting Impression
    • Little Victories
    • Scar

@Morkskittar I'm assuming the power part of the distillery is windmill related and so non-electrical (so no ceramic battery or ancient wires?) :P

I also guess Alfred is losing his extra impact from Wattson in lieu of cheekily getting away with Surefire Smith? Which honestly is a fair enough trade.

3 hours ago, Ratty Gnawtail said:

@Morkskittar I'm assuming the power part of the distillery is windmill related and so non-electrical (so no ceramic battery or ancient wires?) :P

I also guess Alfred is losing his extra impact from Wattson in lieu of cheekily getting away with Surefire Smith? Which honestly is a fair enough trade.

The distillery was originally powered by wind, yes, but Alfred can use the ceramic battery and attempt to... rewrite the place so it is not reliant on windpower.

Though then they'd have to find a way to recharge the battery (maybe with wind!), but it would serve as a stopgap and make power smoother.

So for the ship upgrades, no more free stakes, sorry. :P

However, since setting out from Verdurance, you have earned three stakes (listed on the Slipfang sheet under "Notes") to spend. If you decide to turn in K's express post here, you'll get a fourth.

As your travel, not every port will grant you the ability to spend stakes, but Alfred has unlocked an opportunity for you all to not only spend the stakes, but have access to a small list of... shall we say unusual fittings, that you can spend them on.

On 5/2/2024 at 12:33 PM, Ratty Gnawtail said:

Alrighty, if Alfred is going to get some questionable upgrades for the ship, are you all okay with him spending some stakes? I guess a limit of the two free we got when Alfred joined?

I don't mind you using some. You have my blessing.