Height: 4' 2" Weight: 155 lbs

Race: Hill Dwarf

Lawfully good

Str 12 (+1) Int 10 (+0)
Dex 15 (+2) Wis 12*(+1)
Con 15*(+2) Cha 17 (+3)

* racial modification

Appearance

Ebrus is a hill dwarf, of smaller stature measuring only 4' 2" in height, with russet red hair and beard. His glacier gray eyes show crinkles around them, identifying him as a dwarf who laughs a lot. His skin is tanned by many hours on the road.

He dresses colorfully, but with practicality in mind. Having his leather armor accentuated by painting large areas in vivid shades of blue. As his main weapon he uses an hand axe, which he keeps in the small of his back, largely out of sight of his opponents, yet can still draw it rather quickly.

Background:

years ago Ebrus Silvertong, just turning 50, broke his fathers heart as he left his home, and the well established business of masons, to seek his luck in the world. young Ebrus had a thirst for stories and music. A thirst that drove him to collect stories, and began retelling them refining and reworking them for greater dramatic effect. He became a bard, a master storyteller a member of the highly respected band of entertainers, that filled tavern rooms. Making people thirst and hunger for their craft, as well as the inn keepers goods.

He believes that a good bard, is never done learning, there are always new stories out there to be heard. Or new people to entertain with stories not yet known to them. In days long gone, he used to own a lute, something his grandfather had made for him, he had never known an instrument to make a sweeter sound. Until one night both it and a friend Varnash vanished. Ebrus vowed he would be reunited with his lute, and punish Varnash for the betrayal.

Not wanting to replace the cherished instrument with another, he chose a set of bag pipes to be his main instrument, playing it skillfully, but outside of dwarvish settlements his audience much more preferred him entertaining them with stories, than his playing.

Being a romantic deep in his heart, he knows there is a special somebody out for him. Making him often fall for a pretty face.

Personality, Ideal, Bond, Flaw

I know a story relevant to almost every situation.
I'm a hopeless romantic, always searching for that "special someone."

Honesty. Art should reflect the soul; it should come from within and reveal who we really are. (Any)

Someone stole my precious instrument, and someday I'll get it back.

I'm a sucker for a pretty face.

Now he is on his way to Phandalin, to quench his thirst for adventure and new stories and audiences.

Being a fellow Dwarf Ebrus might have met Rockseeker before forming a bit of a bond.

On 10/2/2023 at 3:59 PM, The Eyeball Kid said:

Thanks for the app, everything looks good.

Do you have any ideas about what direction Erbus may go in regarding his bardic college?

Sorry for the late reply, I have always been fond of the college of lore, works best with the storyteller that i prefer.

22 minutes ago, Kamishiro_Rin said:

Your AI is far more capable of producing bagpipes than mine. Program, model?

Leonardo AI, Character Portraits was the model, but I had tried multiple different one before I had found the right image