Hogar Eggvurd, Male Mountain Dwarf, Tempest Cleric of Muamman Duathal

Draidden

Hogar.jpg.895fba8e27394fcf27f2689bb9366bfe.jpgCharacter Name: Hogar Eggvurd

Race: Mountain Dwarf

Class: Tempest Cleric of Muamman Duathal

Background: Noble (Retainers)

Appearance: Hogar stands a little over 4 feet tall and weighs in just under 150 pounds. While well muscled and stocky, he is not muscle bound and tends to be a little smaller than the standard dwarf. He has long rusty red hair and beard. His hair is kept in a braid down his back while his beard is split into two braids that in with a golden cap to hold them. His eyes are a golden brown color like a good ale. He normally wears a suit of chain mail when traveling or adventuring, carrying a shield and warhammer with a light crossbow strapped to his back. When not expecting danger, usually when at home, he wears a set of fine clothes.

Personality: While Hogar is a friendly enough person and usually gets along with others, he has been referred to as having a bit of a volatile personality. If he feels he has been wronged, physically or verbally, he tends to go a bit overboard with trying to make the offender pay. Going so far as to try to ruin their business as well as their reputation. He can be talked down, but it usually takes a bit of time and a lot of persuasion to get him to see he is overreacting.

In terms of combat, he is all about working together to defeat foes and while preferring the fighting aspect to the healing one, he does understand that as a cleric part of his job is healing the others in the group.

• Personality: If you do me an injury, I will crush you, ruin your name, and salt your fields.
    Despite my noble birth, I do not place myself above other folk. We all have the same blood.
  • Ideals: Family. Blood runs thicker than water. 
  • Bonds: Nothing is more important than the other members of my family.
  • Flaws: By my words and actions, I often bring shame to my family.

Character History: 

Hogar's family lives in Neverwinter, and that is where he was raised. From an early age, 30, he acquired a taste/love for ale. He studied and learned all he could about the art of brewing ale and other types of alcohol, though he prefers ale. Unfortunately, he is not the best at running a business and has tried a failed three times. Generally, he either gets bored with the business or end sup drinking too much of the profits. So, he is a bit of an embarrassment to his family, which runs many successful businesses. Partly because of his failures and also because of things he does when he gets too drunk.

Also, while growing up he felt drawn to Muamman Duathal the dwarven god of travelers and expatriates, as well as storms. While one of the dwarven pantheon, he is not favored very much by those that believe in setting down roots and staying in one place, as well as following dwarven traditions. So of course, this did not go over well with his family. Although they were not happy, they respected Muamman enough not to try to interfere. That and they didn't want to risk angering a god.

Hogar's family owns property in many locations around the Sword Coast. Recently while digging through some old documents, he came across, he discovered the title for some property in Phandalin. He brought it to his father's attention and stated he would like to go there and claim the property and try to setup up a tavern and brewery. It took some time to convince his father, since his last couple of attempts at running a business had crashed horribly. Finally, his father agreed, but on the condition that he takes some of their retainers with him. His father assigned Freylla, female dwarf who knows all about running a business, Lina, a young female dwarven maid to help keep the place clean and look after Hogar, (the fact that they are both a little sweet on each other is not known to his father) and Dannir, a male dwarven stonemason and carpenter to help repair and maintain the buildings. His father also asked him to check in on Sildar Hallwinter, an old friend, who is currently working for Gundren Rockseeker.

So, when Hogar came across the request from Gundren for adventurers to come to Phandalin and assist him he figured he could kill two goblins with one stone.

Retainers

StoneMason.jpg.00b14ff3fc73a974fd74e00ef53ee59e.jpg Femaledwarf(2).jpg.9e5ba67cd4635e38cdae214e435e7a74.jpgFemaledwarf.png.590eceefaf5fd03ae24d1da2bafb9ebd.png

Edited by Draidden (see edit history)
Name
Stats
repeat(drop(4d6,lowest),6) 1,5,5,6,1,2,2,4,2,2,2,3,1,2,6,6,2,3,4,5,2,5,5,5
Reroll attempt
repeat(drop(4d6,lowest),6) 1,4,6,6,1,1,1,4,3,3,3,4,3,5,5,5,1,1,2,5,2,2,5,5

@The Eyeball KidThe character sheet is not fully completed, but I think I have everything you wanted for the application. Let me know if I missed anything.

Also, I hope it is okay, but since my second set of stats was worse than the first, I just went ahead and used the first set. If not okay, I can fix the stats but will most likely go to 27-point buy.

Thanks for the app, everything looks good. Using the first set of stats is fine. I suppose it might not have been clear since I framed it as a reaction to some bad rolls but my intention was to let you use whichever stat line you wished.

We can certainly find you some property in Phandalin.

Feel free to join the pre-game RP thread if you wish.

Insert.jpg.5eb026b7c8368c60d5bc5075bbb01ca7.jpgCharacter Name

Race: 

HP:
Class: AC:

Level:

Prof. Bonus:

Experience Points:

Initiative: 
Alignment: Speed:

Score Mod Save
Strength ?? +? +?
Athletics +?      

Dexterity ?? +? +?
Acrobatics +?      
Sleight of Hand +?      
Stealth +?      

Constitution ?? +? +?

Intelligence ?? +? +?
Arcana +?      
History +?      
Investigation +?      
Nature +?      
Religion +?      

Wisdom ❄️ ?? +? +?
Animal Handling +?      
Insight +?      
Medicine +?      
Perception +?      
Survival +?      

Charisma ❄️ ?? +? +?
Deception +?      
Intimidation +?      
Performance +?      
Persuasion +?      
Other Proficiencies

Languages

Weapon Attack bonus Damage Range Type

EQUIPMENT
Item Weight Location Item Weight Location

Spells

Casting Ability  
Save DC  
Attack Bonus  
Cantrips

??

1st Level Spells - Slots: ?

??

2nd Level Spells - Slots: ?

??

3rd Level Spells - Slots: ?

??

4th Level Spells - Slots: ?

??

5th Level Spells - Slots: ?

??

6th Level Spells - Slots: ?

??

7th Level Spells - Slots: ?

??

8th Level Spells - Slots: ?

??

9th Level Spells - Slots: ?

??

Money
GP: ?? SP: ?? CP: ?? PP: ??

Racial Abilities

??

Class Abilities

??

Background Abilities

??

Feats

??

Appearance

??

Personality

??

Backstory

??

Hogar.jpg.895fba8e27394fcf27f2689bb9366bfe.jpg Hogar Eggvurd

Mountain Dwarf, Noble (retainers), Tempest Cleric

AC: 18 (chain mail 16 + Shield 2) | HP: 11/11 (1d8) | Speed: 25 ft.
Senses: Passive Perception 13, Insight +5, Investigation -2
Str: 14 (+2) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 07 (-2) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 08 (-1)
Languages: Common, Dwarven and Goblinoid

My words, | My thoughts, | My actions . . .

OOC