Niles Gilderbrandt, Arcane Mystic

Papa Bear

Cantrips Known: Fire BoltA  | Guidance  | Mending  | Minor IllusionG  | Ray of FrostA  | Thaumaturgy  | Toll the Dead

Bonus Spells: HexSource: Player's Handbook

1st-level enchantment

Casting Time: 1 bonus action
Range: 90 feet
Components: V, S, M (the petrified eye of a newt)
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour

You place a curse on a creature that you can see within range. Until the spell ends, you deal an extra 1d6 necrotic damage to the target whenever you hit it with an attack. Also, choose one ability when you cast the spell. The target has disadvantage on ability checks made with the chosen ability.

If the target drops to 0 hit points before this spell ends, you can use a bonus action on a subsequent turn of yours to curse a new creature.

A Remove Curse cast on the target ends this spell early.

At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 3rd or 4th level, you can maintain your concentration on the spell for up to 8 hours. When you use a spell slot of 5th level or higher, you can maintain your concentration on the spell for up to 24 hours.

Spell Lists. Warlock
F | InvisibilityS  | Misty StepF | Ray of SicknessSource: Player's Handbook

1st-level necromancy

Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 60 feet
Components: V, S
Duration: Instantaneous

A ray of sickening greenish energy lashes out toward a creature within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the target. On a hit, the target takes 2d8 poison damage and must make a Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, it is also poisoned until the end of your next turn.

At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the damage increases by 1d8 for each slot level above 1st.

Spell Lists. Sorcerer, Wizard
S

Known Spells and able to cast once per day without using a spell slot

Domain Spells: 1st: Detect Magic  | Magic Missile

2nd: Magic Weapon | Nystul's Magic AuraSource: Player's Handbook

2nd-level illusion

Range: Touch
Components: V, S, M (a small square of silk)
Duration: 24 hours

You place an illusion on a creature or an object you touch so that divination spells reveal false information about it. The target can be a willing creature or an object that isn’t being carried or worn by another creature.

When you cast the spell, choose one or both of the following effects. The effect lasts for the duration. If you cast this spell on the same creature or object every day for 30 days, placing the same effect on it each time, the illusion lasts until it is dispelled.

False Aura. You change the way the target appears to spells and magical effects, such as Detect Magic, that detect magical auras. You can make a nonmagical object appear magical, a magical object appear nonmagical, or change the object’s magical aura so that it appears to belong to a specific school of magic that you choose. When you use this effect on an object, you can make the false magic apparent to any creature that handles the item.

Mask. You change the way the target appears to spells and magical effects that detect creature types, such as a paladin’s Divine Sense or the trigger of a symbol spell. You choose a creature type and other spells and magical effects treat the target as if it were a creature of that type or of that alignment.

Spell Lists. Wizard

3rd: Dispel Magic  | Magic Circle

4th: Arcane Eye | Leomund's Secret ChestSource: Player's Handbook

4th-level conjuration

Range: Touch
Components: V, S, M (an exquisite chest, 3 feet by 2 feet by 2 feet, constructed from rare materials worth at least 5,000 gp, and a Tiny replica made from the same materials worth at least 50 gp)
Duration: Instantaneous

You hide a chest, and all its contents, on the Ethereal Plane. You must touch the chest and the miniature replica that serves as a material component for the spell. The chest can contain up to 12 cubic feet of nonliving material (3 feet by 2 feet by 2 feet).

While the chest remains on the Ethereal Plane, you can use an action and touch the replica to recall the chest. It appears in an unoccupied space on the ground within 5 feet of you. You can send the chest back to the Ethereal Plane by using an action and touching both the chest and the replica.

After 60 days, there is a cumulative 5 percent chance per day that the spell’s effect ends. This effect ends if you cast this spell again, if the smaller replica chest is destroyed, or if you choose to end the spell as an action. If the spell ends and the larger chest is on the Ethereal Plane, it is irretrievably lost.

Spell Lists. Artificer,Wizard

Always prepared and do not counted toward the limit of prepared spells

Spell List

Prepared Spells (12): 1st: Bless, Cure Wounds, Detect Magic, Healing Word

2nd: Lesser Restoration, Silence, Spiritual Weapon

3rd: Aura of Vitality, Revivify, Spirit Guardians

4th: Aura of Purity, Control Water

A = Arcana Domain

F = Fey Touched Feat

G = Gnome Natural Illusionist

S = Shadow Touched Feat

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)

When did that happen? :( I like the wiki.dot site.

The Bless spell linked above was from the SRD site. Guess I'll have to switch out to that site instead. But I was frustrated because I'd spent an hour or so linking up a bunch of spells, just like I had done on the old site (and here too) only to have it not work this time.

Its always been that way. I have a warning on my account because of it lol. It used to be that your post would be locked and wouldn't actually appear until it was reviewed then it'd be removed, its possible that they have been adding new sites though, i was linking to 5etools. Now its automated so that it just doesn't allow posting of links to copyright material at all, which is better i guess because no more warnings but its also a shame because its so useful.

That said, the site could get in a lot of trouble if they didn't so i can see why but i get you, its annoying.

Yeah, I get the IP problems. I just didn't know the wiki.dot site had the same issues. I'd been linking the text to spells for years, both here and the old site so I couldn't understand what was going on. Got an "official" response and you are 100% correct. Anyway, I did find that SRD site to link my spells (It just makes it easier to quickly access the info) going forward. I was just frustrated by the time I'd started to figure out what was wrong.

Wow, thanks for the offer. Actually, I'm trying something different with the character sheet. It was mostly just the leveling up stuff and transferring over the linked spells. Niles knows a lot of spells from his arcane domain and the two 'touched' feats. I just saw the Mystic 'class' as having access to a lot of different spells (even if he doesn't have the power to cast them all) and sort of built it that way. Since clerics 'know' all their spells on the list, they just have to prepare them, I'm just going to do a list of his prepared spells and put a single link to "Cleric Spell List" instead of the way I did it before with specific links to each of his 'typically prepared spells' with an * denoting which ones he actually prepared.

So, thanks, but I just need to get around to finishing up. It may not LOOK like I've done much, but I have :)

It probably won't happen this weekend... its a big weekend for me. But I've got some time tomorrow night and early next week. Should be done by mid-week.

Man thats impressive, aside from a few readability things and one slightly out of alignment thing it all looks really good.

The readability is mostly just the very bottom text being overlayed but you can still read it - also its not complicated stuff either.

@Neopopulas OK, fixed the readability issue. I just like the neatness of both sides being justified but you were right, it was hard to read the text over the gold frills. I 'justified it' to myself saying "I know what it is" / "I can just look it up" but that defeats the point of putting the printed text there completely. If I was going to 'just look it up' I could just put the name of whatever without the text and make the whole thing a lot shorter.

Not sure what was out of alignment, but I may just not be seeing it. What is it?

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)