Edit History

Conaldar

Conaldar

Alright folks 😐

I thought Banaphone wanted a "prison break" kind of open for this but after about a week in I noticed most players just weren't feeling it. I like the characters you all have made and IMO it'd be a huge waste to see this team of supervillains fizzle into nothing - which is what this thing is doing. So I have a proposal:

I can restart the adventure beginning just after the Insurgency is sentenced on a new IC thread. Instead of the "prison break" scenario this would turn into "a funny thing happened on the way to jail" story which provides an opportunity for the villains to escape in-transit to the prison. I already have a few scenes worked out for this and it definitely would be more interesting than the Gaddis breakfast menu. 

Thoughts? @cbenny

@DecoyGirl

@wtaylorjr2001

@SageBahamut

@Bananaphone

@Rudolf

Conaldar

Conaldar

Alright folks 😐

I thought Banaphone wanted a "prison break" kind of open for this but after about a week in I noticed most players just weren't feeling it. I like the characters you all have made and IMO it'd be a huge waste to see this team of supervillains fizzle into nothing - which is what this thing is doing. So I have a proposal:

I can restart the adventure beginning just after the Insurgency is sentenced on a new IC thread. Instead of the "prison break" scenario this would turn into "a funny thing happened on the way to jail" story which provides an opportunity for the villains to escape in-transit to the prison. I already have a few scenes worked out for this and it definitely would be more interesting than the Gaddis breakfast menu. 

Thoughts?

Conaldar

Conaldar

Alright folks 😐

I can restart the adventure starting just after the Insurgency is sentenced on a new IC thread. Instead of the "prison break" scenario this would turn into "a funny thing happened on the way to jail" story which provides an opportunity for the villains to escape in-transit to the prison. I already have a few scenes worked out for this and it definitely would be more interesting than the Gaddis breakfast menu. 

Thoughts?