Edit History

Conaldar

Conaldar

grammar

Welcome back everyone and I hope your weekend was enjoyable. 

@cbenny The Accountant is meeting "the boss". You can make a DC10 "Expertise: Business/Tech" check to get info on MacAllister.

@Bananaphone Siren's Persuasion payed off! Next?

@Rudolf This Asian woman seems to know Mammoth: you can make a DC10 Memory check to get info on her.

@SageBahamut and @wtaylorjr2001 both of your PCs have been openly-recruited by rivals. Now you're left to yourself again.

@DecoyGirl Think happy thoughts 😁

Once we're through the current conversations unless Players want to explore things further I'm looking to bring Day One to a close. Any comments? Did I miss any PC checks? 

Conaldar

Conaldar

Welcome back everyone and I hope your weekend was enjoyable. 

@cbenny The Accountant is meeting "the boss". You can make a DC10 "Expertise: Business/Tech" check to get info on MacAllister.

@Bananaphone Siren's Persuasion payed off! Next?

@Rudolf This Asian woman seems to know Mammoth: you can make a DC10 Memory check to remember her.

@SageBahamut and @wtaylorjr2001 both of your PCs have been openly-recruited by rivals. Now you're left to yourself again.

@DecoyGirl Think happy thoughts 😁

Once we're through the current conversations unless Players want to explore things further I'm looking to bring Day One to a close. Any comments? Did I miss any PC checks?