LN, Female Human| AC:20* | HP:58/58| Speed:30ft | Perception:13 | Insight:10
* Reaction: shield +5 ac | Favored by the Gods: 1 | Speaking thinking
Profile | Character Sheet (DDB)

Katrina Fairlight, Human Divine Sorcerer/Warlock

Adventure's League
spacer.png

Personality:
Eran Dranath takes a sip of his drink before continuing
"If one actually pin down Katerina's personality it would be changeable over the day, early in the morning she appears to be a bubbly inquisitive young woman with an insatiable thirst for knowledge, but after she starts drawing, she changes. More often than not haughty and elitist, even her eyes change colour! Other Times her voice changes into a deep gravelly voice, full of smoldering hotness" he tails off as if enrapt by some thought, before snapping back "By the gods don't tell her that though, she can be quite the hot head at times!"

The other man whose name you didn't catch goes on to add "She is however a shrewd and calculating companion, one I'd rather have on my side than against. I've even seen her wearing that armour, and wade into battle like a fierce Clawfoot..." the two men look at each other, and both say "She's complicated, but worth it...."

Known History:
Eran Dranath takes a sip "I had heard that she used to work for the thieves guild..."
The other man says "No, she used to be a prostitute".
"No she wasn't it was her! It was her mother, wasn't it?" Eran counters...
"Still, not sure how I feel about a street urchin in Our house" the other man says with an emphasis on the 'our'.
"She's not even an a real Wizard, and she can't even master the simplest spells either" he continues.
They both take swigs from their drinks.
"So how does she do it then? She seems to have made a good impression with old Iron boots" Eran whispers conspiratorially, the other man nearly splurts his beer out and sniggers, "you can't call him that... he might hear you" The other man looks around nervously.
"Well she does get sent off on her own missions, and also gets to do freelance work, whilst I sit here and craft, craft, craft"
"True" says the other man...
They both sit in silence contemplating their beer.

Appearance
The door to the inn opens and a small diminutive figure of a young woman walks in. She wears a new military-style great coat only in a pristine white, edged in russet brown, it's fastened up to keep her warm to the cold winter night. She takes off her black fur-lined gloves and tucks them in to her military-slung belt. You notice she has an odd-looking pistol crossbow in a specially-made holster hung from her belt. As she walks the slash of her greatcoat reveals high boots and a russet brown skirt with a slight gradient pattern to it.

She walks over to the bar and orders a shot of whiskey, she turns her auburn hair catches the light of the fire and you notice that she is very attractive. Two hair pins keep her hair up in a loose bun, but you imagine that her hair would be quite long if she ever wore it down. Her amber eyes linger on you before looking at your two drinking companions. She looks back at you, her eye lingering just a moment too long, and you see a smile light up her face. She turns and leans in says something to the barman.

A moment later a tavern girl comes over with a tray of three more beers. "Compliments of the lady at the bar" the girl says, and thumbs her hand over to the woman.

"That's her" Eran says quietly...
"humpf" snorts the other man.
but both reach forward for the free beer.

As you look up, you notice that the woman is walking out of the inn, back into the cold winter's night.
"SHIT!" exclaims the other man, and he frantically searches his waistband, "I can find the map! where the hell is the map! it was here in my scroll case" he seems frantic pulling back the chair and spilling his beer, obviously searching for a scroll case.

You look up at the woman as she drops what looks like a scroll case, and continues to walk out rolling up what appears to be a very old map and placing in side her great coat.

Edited by 8w_gremlin (see edit history)