Dice tower requests

Bobcloclimar

Two questions/requests:

1. Would it be possible for the parser to check for a hanging semicolon at the end of an entry and remove it? I will sometimes copy-paste multiple rolls into a single entry (e.g. rolling 3d6 multiple times in a row), but forget to remove the final semicolon, which is rejected as a syntax error (but still hangs around in the dice roller).
  2. Is there a way to specify a minimum or maximum value for a roll? For example, something like max(1d6+1,3) would return any rolls less than 3 as a 3, and min(1d6+1,4) would return any rolls greater than 4 as a 4. I didn't see one in the dice tower user's guide.

Thanks.

@Bobcloclimar

1. Yes, this shouldn't be too hard.

2. Hmm. It could probably be done, though there's some questions I have. Comparing the numeric result of 1d6+1 (a number between 2 and 7) against 3 or 4 is easy, but would would be the expected behavior of min(2d6+1,4) in your example? Should it roll 2d6, add 1, and if the result is more than 4, return 4? Or do you expect it would roll 2d6, substitute any individual roll more than 4 with a 4, and then add 1?