Move / Remove members list

This may have been asked already (I did try to search, but there were way too many unhelpful results to wade through) but would it be possible to move the enrolled members list from game forum to be somewhere less prominent?

currently on my iPad, it is displayed before any other content within the forum requiring I scroll down to see any useful content:

Ah.  I would post a screenshot here, but the site refuses to allow me to upload a png screenshot from my iPad giving me a file upload error 200 message…

We'll have to look at the platform config/templates and/or write a plugin. It appears to be hard-positioned on the game overview tab.

As for the PNG upload, known issue with uploading images that are large enough for IPS to attempt thumbnailing (which is what is failing).

Ah.  yes, the error message that the site gives is none too helpful.  (Like the issue I've been trying to debug today where the system simply reports "An error occurred when trying to upload your document." ... I mean, thanks but could you just be a little more helpful?)  😆

• 5 months later...