Discussion

Cointhief

Certainly you (all) can sell the default stuff for half-price if you wish. Alternatively, you can roll for gold and buy whatever in place of the default gear. For a druid, its 2d4*10 (20 to 40).

And yes, totally fine to have a club instead of a staff. Especially if it is a wooden peg-leg you salvaged from a dead pirate, or the chew-toy for your pet space hamster.

Edited by Cointhief (see edit history)

Cointhief

Ah! Got it. So... since that Empire are not the only Astral Elves AND I cannot Google any other kingdoms of Astral Elves, Celsior will be the only son of Queen Aelsa Featherwine who once set Thor's hair on fire when Thor tried to steal a lock of her hair on a dare.  He grew up up in Ljosalfgard, the capital of Alfhiem.

I'm ready to go and very happy you're running this game.

cheers

PS Can Celsior start Gameplay with Mage Armor and his familiar out? Two Actions. Just hoping to get ahead in Action economy. Thanks

Edited by JubalBreakbottle (see edit history)

Wildspacer background has a roll for a Close Encounter. Do you mind if I roll here, since the application is closed to edits?

Edited in a roll. Got Void Scavver. Now, to look up what that actually is.

Edited by KingGoblin (see edit history)
Name
Close Encounter
1d10 10

Alright guys, gameplay is unlocked. Fire when ready. :)

Also, this dice roller is going to take some getting used to...but I figured out how to mass copy paste into the command line and that is nice. Is it just me or is it insanely easy to cheat?

Hi team

Cointhief, can you describe the results of Celsior’s Sleep spell before anyone accidentally wakes them up. Then, I think people get auto cries against them.

Also, whoever attacks an awake reaver on the deck can take advantage from the Help of Celsior’s familiar.

cheers

Shipboard weapons are meant for attacking prior to enemies boarding, when ships are approaching each other. These particular ballistae can be fired in 1 round if 3 people are manning it, or 3 actions to fire it solo (extra attack could apply). You can assume there are some random crewmen there to help you if you want to try it. Basically it costs an action to load, aim, and fire each. You use the weapon's to-hit bonus.

Bolt. Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, range 120/480 ft., one target. Hit: 16 (3d10) piercing damage.

The Moonraider has a mangonel on the sterncastle a few rounds of dashing movement away also. It requires a crew of 5 (2 to load, 2 to aim, 1 to fire).

Mangonel Stone. Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, range 200/800 ft. (can’t hit targets within 60 feet of it), one target. Hit: 27 (5d10) bludgeoning damage.

For a galleon the spelljamming helm is beneath the sterncastle within a small enclosed chamber. It would take 2 rounds of dashing to reach, and there is a lot of damage back there.

Jubal, yes you are last in initiative order but it will catch 2 of them before they can act.

Tareth, no worries...same here. I think it was the parentheses in the label that got you. Also, you can combine attack and damage with semicolon.

Edited by Cointhief (see edit history)