Some of the features before the update are missing

Dragon Lord Acar

So I saw that cloning sheets was added to the que but I also can't change whether my sheet is private or public and I can no longer set sheets to folders. The folders were nice because I could sort characters into campaigns or into a homebrew monster folder.

Unrelated to the missing features, with the Pathfinder 1e sheets (and probably the related systems), I have several characters that have a Strength increase but only for carry weight or are quadrapeds so values are doubled. It would be nice to have options to change it without having to recalculate and manually enter it every time I add a temporary modifier to Strength or increase the score when leveling.

@Dragon Lord Acar Folders will be returning, as will the public/private option. Some of the sheet system development on MW v6 got delayed due to larger issue bugs that needed to be addressed first, but we will be getting those missing features implemented soon.

For the Pathfinder 1e request, could you post that portion over in the Sheet Requests, Status, & Issues thread? When we get sheet dev moving again, that is the thread that will be used to go through and create the work queue.

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Mindcrime said:

Hello, on OGMW, we were able to link the statblock directly from the character sheets. Are we able to still do that (if so, how) or is this on the list of stuff that is still needing to be added?

This part is already done! The process is:

1. The GM adds the Character Sheets feature to the game.
  2. The player (or GM) goes to the Character Sheets tab in the game and links the sheet.
  3. The Statblock button in the post editor can then be used by the player for their linked sheet(s), or by the GM for any linked sheet.

13 minutes ago, Mindcrime said:

I was afraid that it had already been done. I went through the closed items and the user guide but didn't see anything about it. I guess I missed it somewhere. Thank you Eric!

Pretty sure we need to update/fix the guide.