Game Schedule

Anthr4xus

As stated in the Overview, my objective is to keep the game moving and reach the end of the "7 day" timeline inherent in the story. To that effect, I would like to propose the following schedule. This is intended to give some space and flexibility around Thanksgiving and Christmas. If you have other holidays that need to be considered, please let me know.

Day 1 - Concluded on 11/7

Day 2 - From 11/7/23 until 11/18/23.

Day 3 - 11/18/23 - 11/29/23

Day 4 - 11/29/23 - 12/6/23

Day 5 - 12/6/23 - 12/13/23

Day 6 - 12/13/23 - 12/20/23

Day 7 - 12/20/23 - 12/31/23 (probably relatively early in the afternoon)

Edited by Anthr4xus (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Well, obviously this schedule is shot all to hell. I was shooting to wrap the game up at the end of the month, but I don't know that that will be possible. I wanted to touch base with everyone and see if you wanted to continue the game past 12/31 or not. I always prefer to try to push through to the end of a story, so I am in for however long players are interested in continuing. That means the fate of the game is in your hands. Would you like to proceed?

I would like to finish the story, but I will also be extremely busy once the new year begins (I actually applied to this game with the understanding that it would conclude by year's end), so I will need to drop out if the game continues past Dec 31 (of course everyone else can continue without me, but I'll need to withdraw).

• 2 months later...

Just so everyone knows, I will be travelling to officiate my son's wedding this weekend, so I may not be able to post until I get back home on 3/19. Feel free to work out what your next steps are and post as you like.