Planning: I.I - Karev & Sons

And we're on the road. I'm glad to have the three of you along for this trip.

Bear with me while I feel my way into social errands (my Blades groups were usually... more hands-on) and if you feel like anything is missing or you need additional info, give me a poke!

Sorry, out of town for a few days. On vacation, which is way more exhausting than my standard job (doing assorted yard work and maintenance at elderly relatives). Hoping to have a decent relaxing day tomorrow, but have been feeling wiped out otherwise.

On 6/30/2022 at 8:02 AM, moarhair said:

I'm leaning towards using our House ability to have a Social score. It would allows to mingle with the other prospective buyers, spread misinformation about the poor quality of the Estate we're meant to secure to keep it within the (I'm assuming) budget we have, threaten other interested parties through some flashbacked blackmail, encourage them to bid heavily on other items auctioned off before to make them less likely to bid heavily on our lot, etc.

So if I'm reading this right, we want to discourage/intimidate other potential buyers so we can just buy the lot we want with little opposition?

Moving parts:

Kamila - our "inside person"

Ana - a mystery woman on Miko's arm, blonde

Dominyk Mateikis - rich merchant, aspiring lepidopterist, from Larisa's eavesdropping

Mystery Coterie - also from Larisa's keen assessment of the crowd

Found the clocks - they help a lot.

So, Kaz could show up and try to dissuade Mateikis from pursuing lepidoptery, hopefully reducing or eliminating him as a bidder for the Dabulis collection? Or maybe Miko could make the butterflies look gross or something?

I'm not sure making them look gross would work, especially since the magebreaker would probably consider that a reason to toss Miko out, but giving Mateikis different ideas or occupying him otherwise would definitely work. Like, say, roping him or one of his friends I go a duel or such.

I'll also try too remember to always include the Clocks, even if nothing changed, to make the situation a little more readable at a glance. 

Edited by Sorcery (see edit history)

Hey Sorcery!

Trying to decide when Kazimir might "deign" to lake his appearance. Could he use his special ability Gap In The Armor to survey the crowd and identify the trio of like-minded operatives, then set himself up to take them out? Perhaps at a dramatically appropriate moment?