Character Sheet Bug?

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but I'm going to share it anyhow.

I was looking at other open games to see how other GMs are handling the ogMW vs. ngMW changes.  I noticed that in games that have a native "character sheets" thread, I can see characters that I've posted in other games.  In my screen shot example below, I am not a member of this game, nor have I posted or uploaded a sheet to this game.  Yet, there is my character sheet that I posted elsewhere.

I like the idea of being able to import characters from other games, but I think it's going to be a hassle if every time I'm looking for my Star Trek character sheet, I have to wade through my dozen or more D&D, Pathfinder, and M&M sheets.

Thanks!
CS

1972865987_CharacterSheetBug.png.368d54514fc2b7925a74af8512560e6d.png

@CharmingSatyr This is one of a few bugs with the proof of concept character sheet link. Right now Baldr is only referencing the OGMW sheets module, and it isn’t terribly clean. Right now a full sheets module integration is pending behind the Dice Tower (#1) and the Game Ads system (#2, also will make it so GMs can change game visibility). We’ll get it sorted hopefully in the next couple months. 🙂