Sheet Folders in Testing ×

General Questions

SithShrink

I would love to join here if that's still possible.

I have had an idea for a Halfling fighter cooking for a while, which I think could fit pretty well here.

To pose an actual question: Could you let us know what you are expecting in terms of player engagement?

Hey there guys:

I have a small question regarding my application: I've made a dice roll but it's showing the string as well as the result.

Is it possible to change it to just showing the result without adjusting the roll (I'm pretty chuffed with that actually).

Ome Sjtollie

5 hours ago, Ome_Sjtollie said:

Hey there guys:

I have a small question regarding my application: I've made a dice roll but it's showing the string as well as the result.

Is it possible to change it to just showing the result without adjusting the roll (I'm pretty chuffed with that actually).

Ome Sjtollie

I don’t think so after the roll. No biggie, I can follow the results string. Damn fine roll!

On 11/18/2023 at 12:46 AM, SithShrink said:

Anything not character related.

Game is still open? Can I still apply? And where do I roll? I can't seem to get it on the site

Edited by Fwog (see edit history)
Name
Create a character (first time doing this help)
TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
drop(repeat(4d6,6),lowest)
roll
TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
drop(repeat(4d6,6),lowest,6)
Ability scores go
repeat(reroll(4d6,1,below,6),6) 3,4,6,3,6,4,3,4,6,1,6,1,1,5,1,3,3,4,3,1,1,6,6,6,2,6,2,6,2,4

13 minutes ago, Fwog said:

Game is still open? Can I still apply? And where do I roll? I can't seem to get it on the site

you can definitely still apply! I hate the inline string, personally. You can save the post and open the dice roller using the icon in the upper right of the post.