I miss my floatleft/right tags.

Fenryr

floatleft/floatright were very convenient ways to add an image on the fly in a text zone without having to worry too much about how it would look in the end, typically I would use it to have a character portrait on top left of every IC post. I had to resort to tables to organize my first application as I like. Can we have those options on Baldr too?

1 minute ago, Fenryr said:

floatleft/floatright were very convenient ways to add an image on the fly in a text zone without having to worry too much about how it would look in the end, typically I would use it to have a character portrait on top left of every IC post. I had to resort to tables to organize my first application as I like. Can we have those options on Baldr too?

Double click the image in the editor and it will open the context menu where you can resize the image or float left or float right.

1 hour ago, King Nate said:

Can you still make text float?

Like so.

Text? Yes, though it requires the use of the Source mode to set style="float: direction;" on the element. The red-bordered block is floated to the right, as an example.