Door #ooc

Rumrunner

Soooo... I'm not sure I made a correct assumption, buuuttt...i thought I might clarify. Tal said he was going to inspect each door starting at the south, then the DM said all the doors look the same, so I assumed he's no longer inspecting the doors. Just wanted to be clear that I wasn't trying to ignore their action/direction

So what's our policy on posting rate? Do we wait for everyone else to post before posting again, is waiting a day or too recommended, or is free for all banter fine?

First, perception is looking for something out of place. There was nothing immediately noticeable about the doors. Investigation is that closer look like touching or handling.

posting rate is as you can. I’d like to see every couple of days, but I know some can’t do that. Just communicate with the group and we can make adjustments. For instance, you can just go along until there is an encounter if you will be on vacation. Banter is fine since there will be a lot of decisions to make. There is no map to hand you all, so you won’t know in advance what you are walking into.

I foresee this being a heavy RP game. Each personality will come into play to make those decisions and compromise.

2 hours ago, Leonidas1789 said:

Wow, that is weird. It's showing on my side. @SithShrink do you have any idea?

My suggestion is to save a copy of your picture to your computer and then drag and drop it in the gray bar at the bottom of the new post or when you edit it. I have not had any troubles with people seeing my pictures since I started doing that. And they are then stored on the MW site so you have easy access to them while posting.