Hardcase

cybersavant

Alexander Lawrence grew up on Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan movies. As such, he studied martial arts from a young age. Puberty brought with it more complications, he was a mutant with phasing powers, mostly increased density so far. He spends time on the streets, fighting thugs and muggers for the most part.

reserved, studious, curious, gregarious but not outgoing - that is, he likes to be in large groups but participates little, conversation wise. He has trouble acclimatizing to social situations. He is more of an observer.

6'04" 200# male ice blue eyes platinum blond hair

rank 2 melee 2 agility 2 resistance 2 vigilance 2 ego 0 logic 2

traits - fearless, connections, battle ready, combat reflexes

tags - black market access, inhuman genes, secret identity, streetwise

i tried the generator at https://app.demiplane.com/nexus/marvelrpg/character-sheet/3879411f-214a-426c-9bce-eec95268772d but it has very limited options

martial arts and phasing/density [ ala Vision - but mostly density so far ]

Hardcase.jpg

Well, you have tags, traits and an occupation. I guess you need the Mutant origin stuff, which adds the tags Hounded, Krakoan and X-Gene (Inhuman Genes are an Inhuman thing)

The other thing is powers.

Phasing - Phase Self is the base power, letting you go intangible. Everything else requires that. You've got Disrupt Electronics, Disrupt Nerves, Partial Phase, Phase Object, Phase Walk and Quick Phase.

Martial Arts and General are bigger sources with a lot of options. In General, I'd suggest Sturdy (which you can take twice) to give yourself some Health Damage Reduction. That's the best you can probably do for desnity powers with this ruleset. You could go with Healing Factor for rapid recovery, and Mighty would up your Fighting damage. Martial Arts depends more on how you wanna fight. More attack, defense, grapple, speed?

You have 8 powers to pick out, but that's across MA, General and Phasing

Edited by Inquisitor D (see edit history)

i like how Vision can harden - almost invulnerable, but he's much higher power - is he in the new book?

martial arts - like Shang Chi or Iron Fist - but with the harden/density his attacks would be better - something to work toward

can i have both inhuman and mutant? like Quicksilver & Crystal's kids?

i see him established in martial arts, and just learning the mutant powers

Vision is in the book, and at higher power, (he's rank 4) but there's not really a power set for density yet. I think that's likely to come in the X-Men sourcebook, 'cos Colossus. For now the core just represent that for Vision by giving him Sturdy - four ranks of it. That's a General power so you're free to take it alongside Phasing and Martial Arts.

I guess if you're looking at Shang Chi and Iron Fist you're seeing more an offense strat? So less grappling/defense, more attack and speed? I can give you brief summaries of the remaining MA stuff. If you don't want a ton of Phasing, Phase Self lets you go ghost mode, but without the fancy tricks like screwing with electronics and stuff.

Attack Stance - doubles your melee ability bonus to damage
leads to
Counterstrike Technique - hit back when you take a hit

Fast Strikes - Make two attacks for half damage
leads to
Chain Strikes - Strike with an Edge - if you get a Fantastic Success, you get to strike again
Leg Sweep - Hit, enemy takes normal damage and is knocked prone

Banging Heads lets you attack two enemies at once: if either defend, it fails, but if you hit both they each take full damage
Do This All Day lets you spend focus to heal, getting you back in the fight.

go with phase self and Disrupt Electronic

then 2x sturdy

as as much of those martial arts as i have points left for

Attack Stance - Counterstrike Technique - Fast Strikes - Chain Strikes - Strike with an Edge - Leg Sweep - Do This All Day

-

as for Inhumans - character will be unaware of his connection - so up to you, if you want to bring in a connection at some point

Not really. You can only use [Rank] Concentration powers together, but like I say, Density isn't a power yet. Phase Self is concentration based, but Sturdy isn't.

Luke Cage has Sturdy. He also picked up Immovable from Super Strength, which lets him prevent knockback with a reaction.

heres a full character sheet or feel free to copy and past from the other applications and then just change the info as needed. I didnt use the playtest so I'm not sure what changed.

https://www.enworld.org/threads/marvel-multiverse-role-playing-game-developer-update-1-introduces-new-character-sheet.697247/