The Headquarters

yxanthymir

I mean, she could if there were identifying details on the bracelet, even something as simple as initials, but fine. ^^ So goes the path of investigation. So if that's a veto, another option for my final clue...

To make it simple, Myrtle can only know what Adam Levine knows, which is very little, since he only saw the girl at night, for maybe 2 or 3 seconds, and in a desperate situation.

Don't worry more information will be available later, and if you (or any other player) feel you don't know what to do as a next step just do an aimless Investigate move that I will point to more possible ways to get hints. Even if you fail the roll, you will get the hint. It will just come with extra steps or complications.

Okay I'm guessing her ankle is hampering her, so the net modifier is +0. Something I'm wondering (sorry I'm a newb), can you use tags such as physically fit an unlimited number of times? Or is it just once per scene?

That Sprained Ankle won't affect her roll unless I point it. For now, treat like HP as in other games.

You can use any tag as many times as you want, unless you burn it to acquire a guaranteed success. Or I say your burned it because you failed a roll.

In your case, you failed a roll, and I chose to give a condition and a complication.

Posted (edited)

It pains me to hear that, but everyone is free to do as they please. No problem!

This case leans more on the casual side, but others will be different.

The story goes on, and while we continue, I will try to recruit more players. 3 is enough, 4 is the ideal number, and 5 is acceptable.

Edited by yxanthymir (see edit history)