Rudy "Ruth" Lovelocks, Poppet Investigator

Work in Progress

Rudy "Ruth" Lovelocks
Poppet (Wishborn) • Little Guy in Big Trouble • Alchemical Investigator 1
Small • Neutral Good • Humanoid

“Battle's aren't won with strength or agility or even magic spells alone, major misconception. I mean look at me! I'm a little doll for crying out loud. The real ass-kicker in a fight, is strategy and knowing your own limits. You might look real brave and heroic' charging into battle without a second thought, but me? Nah, I let the battle play out in my head, right? And if I like what I see, I make it reality.
Character sheet

Abilities
• Strength 14 (+2)
• Dexterity 12 (+1)
• Constitution 10 (+0)
• Intelligence 18 (+4) 
• Wisdom 16 (+3)
• Charisma 10 (+0)

Boosts
• Ancestry: Int, Wis
• Background: Int, Str
• Class: Int

• Free: Str, Wis, Dex, Int
• Bonus: Wis

Adventuring & Combat
HP 14/14
Perception +8 • Expert 5 • Wis + 3 • Item 0 • Senses darkvision
Speed 30ft.
Class DC 17 • Trained 3 • Base 10 • Int 4 • Item 0

Armor and Shields
AC 16 • Trained 3 • Base 10 • Dex 1 • Item 2
Shield none

Saving Throws 
 Fortitude +3 Trained
 Reflex +6 • Expert 5 • Dex 1 • Item 0
 Will +8 • Expert 3 • Wis +3 • Item 0

Weapon Proficiencies
• Trained: Martial, Simple

Skills
Acrobatics +4 • Trained 3 • Dex 1 • Item 0
Arcana +4 • Untrained 0 • Int 4 • Item 0
Athletics +5 • Trained 3 • Str 2 • Item 0
Crafting +7 • Trained 3 • Int 4 • Item 0
Deception +3 • Trained 3 • Cha 0 • Item 0
Diplomacy +3 • Trained 3 • Cha 0 • Item 0
Intimidation +3 • Trained 3 • Cha 0 • Item 0
Lore: Underworld +7 • Trained 3 • Int 4 • Item 0
Medicine +6 • Trained 3 • Wis +3 • Item 0
Nature +4 • Trained 3 • Wis +1 • Item 0
Occultism +7 • Trained 3 • Int 4 • Item 0
Performance +0 • Untrained 0 • Cha 0 • Item 0
Religion +3 • Untrained 0 • Wis +3 • Item 0
Society +7 • Trained 3 • Int 4 • Item 0
Stealth +4 • Trained 3 • Dex 1 • Item 0
Survival +4 • Trained 3 • Wis 1 • Item 0
Thievery +1 • Trained 4 • Dex 1 • Item 0

Languages: Common, Draconic

Actions and Powers

Bladed Scarf action_single_black.png?v=dm-1 +4 to hit (+6 via Devise a Stratagem), 1d6+2 slashing

Devise a Stratagem action_single_black.png?v=dm-1 Roll a 1d20 and use intelligence modifier instead of strength or dexterity on agile/finesse weapons, deals an additional 1d6 damage

Clue In spacer.png You share information with the triggering creature. They gain a circumstance bonus to their check equal to your circumstance bonus to checks investigating your subject from Pursue a Lead. The GM can add any relevant traits to this reaction depending on the situation, such as auditory and linguistic if you're conveying information verbally.

Quick Tincture action_single_black.png?v=dm-1 You quickly brew up a short-lived tincture. You create a single alchemical elixir or tool of your level or lower without having to spend the normal monetary cost in alchemical reagents or needing to attempt a Crafting check. This item has the infused trait, but it remains potent only until the end of the current turn

action_single_black.png?v=dm-1 action_double_black.png?v=dm-1 spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

Feats

Ancestry Poppet | Wishborn | Quadruble | Harmless Doll
General Little Guy in Big Trouble | Concealing Legerdemain | Battle Medicine
Class See above

Inventory
Money: 9 Silver, 8 Copper
Bladed Scarf, Quilted Armor, Alchemist Tools, Healer's Tools, Bedroll

Appearance
Height • 3' Weight • 12 lbs. Skin • Light Green Eyes • Heterochromatic Hair• Swampy Green

History

A former bouncer at Tuff Fluff's Ruff Stuff, an all-Poppet (and sometimes Goblins) bar in Little Absalom, Rudy lived an exciting, quick-paced but often shallow life. She had few friends at any given time, very few stuck around. Her oldest and most long-lived of all friendships was a tall, beautiful poppet named Bonnie, who worked as the backup bartender. Bonnie was quiet, reserved, but fascinating in all the stories she told. Over time, however, Bonnie grew more paranoid, always looking over her shoulder, always in fear, before refusing to turn to work all together, and refusing to see Rudy ever again as well. One day, on a slow, rainy weekend, Rudy awoke to a banging on her door, only to find a single note, signed by Bonnie, simply saying 'help'.

Using her inquisitive mind, Rudy quit her job and dedicated her full-time to try to locate her friend.

Personality

Rudy is a smug and cocky, loving a good fight and quick to start brawls when bored -- or whenever she finds herself in a rivals tavern. Though often times rude, she has a strong sense of justice and is quite easy-going and relaxed around those she trusts. Despite her hardened shell, Rudy is too trusting for her own good, and often puts people in different 'archetypes' to fill in the voids of her 'first family' whom she lost at a young age.

Rudy was always analyzing and studying the environments around her. Whenever she hung around in the bars' kitchen, she studied how the drinks were mixed. Whenever she beat the snot out of a troublemaker, she studied the medical techniques others used on to revive them. After brushing up and obtaining equipment through questionably legal means, Rudy incorporated both skillsets in her adventures.

Edited by LargestFriend (see edit history)