My hill !!!

Tetsubo_2017

This is a thread that is a continuation of a thread by the same name on the og sight

The ob ject is to come up with a well thought out and unique way of knocking off whoever is holding the hill top, in this case .. .. ..

*sets up anti Onigato antenna array*

Me! This is my hill!

Edited by Tetsubo_2017 (see edit history)

My lagomorphic ears immediately started twitching when someone tries taking My Hill, but first the anti-Onigato barrier must come down. We'll start by gnawing through the power cables that lead off site, and once the barrier is down it's My Hill once more.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!

Now where should I put the carrot patch....

• 1 month later...

Biological warfare has been banned by the Geneva Convention, as has chemical warfare, and this definitely qualifies as both.

One call to the UN and the Hague later (along with a call to the local Animal Control to gather up the stinkies), and Lex Samreeth is facing a war-crimes trial, the newly created species of wolcoons are undergoing study at the local animal preserve, and I'm restarting my garden on the side of MY HILL after it wilted. At least all the poo will make a reasonable compost eventually.

The garden rumbles as suddenly an enormous spoon spinning like a drill bursts out of the soil, sending carrots flying everywhere. I emerge and pick up Onigato, calmly dropping him down the hole

It's amazing what can happen when they put you in a prison for giants due to a clerical error.

Anyhoo, it's MY HILL

Ah, I see you've never watched the movie about my (many times) great-granduncle.

In a flying, biting, kicking, bloody mess Lex Samreeth is beheaded by the Great-grandnephew of the Rabbit of Caerbannog, and his body will ne'er be found after I bury it deep in my compost pile.

But now I have to fill in this silly hole on My Hill and might as well get started now.

Don't you know rabbits can dig? You throw me in, I see that concrete mixer pull up to the hole (on top of my garden no less, you'll pay for that), and I just start digging my way free, angling up to be right under your feet and slide you into your own slurry.

Disrespecting the garden like that, harumph, and on My Hill no less...

I don't remember Tim the Enchanter killing great-uncle. Something about a "Holy Hand Grenade", of which there was only one ever made. But you planted rhubarb and strawberries, I can forgive the scorched fur for those crops.

I'll just kick you down the hillside with a rabbit-kick, reclaiming My Hill and the new crops.

On 2/9/2024 at 9:03 AM, Inash said:

*Gets his buddy Tom, great-grandnephew of Tim the Enchanter* to fireball the rabbit.. .. ..*

Uh he's a demon bunny, ergo, immune to fire.

I'm pretty sure onigato is not immune to a cloud of radioactive fallout

*points to said cloud approaching *

And I am the immortal unliving, so I will just sink down into this slurry of radioactive resistant concrete and chip my way out and when all are gone, claim

MY HILL