Questions about the IC situation

Tecmes

My last action didn't involve the shimmering wall, but I'm a bit confused. It's circular and spreading from the disc? If yes, then it would have engulfed us at some point, isn't it? Or are we further away from it than the turkeys are? And where the turkey overcome by it? You say there's only one turkey that went into the wall, is it because it ran back to it?

It's a line, wiggling towards town. I've tried to draw a picture here.

It's not a circle, emerging from the disk. It's a line that popped into being maybe 10-20 feet away from the disk, then quickly expanded across the field towards town. Its growth has slowed (it's not racing across the field anymore), but it's still extending that direction.

One turkey ran into it, mostly because the group to the south of Blue scattered and one happened to scatter extra-far in the direction of the wall. (They've since re-formed into a small flock.)

FieldoutsideHamfeld.png.0d3d199c57211a94cc07f5e58547ceb8.png

• 3 months later...

(Oh! I was waiting on you guys cause I assumed the party was split already. Didn't want to get too far ahead and make it weird to continue. Which... sounds really dumb, agh. Uh, give me a moment)

• 3 weeks later...

Unsure if I should've posted, cause this is like, reacting more than doing anything. Doesn't prompt much. But I'm at a loss as to what to do besides repeating my earlier post's actions.