Blue Jay's Writing Corner

Blue Jay

I've been a fiction writer since I was a kid, though I never tried to get published. Last year (2022), during NaNoWriMo, my sister motivated me to get back into writing, and I started (but didn't finish) a fantasy novel I'd wanted to write for a long time. I've continued writing ever since, and I've been publishing it, chapter by chapter, on Wattpad.com.

The story is tangentially related to some D&D adventures I ran on OGMW several years ago, and I've played all four of the main characters as 3.5e PCs at the Realm Folded tavern at OGMW.

Intro

In the Kallawlands, everything burns. Prairies, homes, hearts - the wildfires will take it all. Some fires are real. Some are just metaphors. And some are actually alive. The only thing they all have in common is that you can't shoot them with an arrow. So Svenden Moon will have to figure out how to navigate them in some other way.

If you're interested in reading fantasy adventure and romance, head over to my page on Wattpad to check it out! I'd love to get some more traffic and feedback. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Blue Jay said:

I've been a fiction writer since I was a kid, though I never tried to get published. Last year (2022), during NaNoWriMo, my sister motivated me to get back into writing, and I started (but didn't finish) a fantasy novel I'd wanted to write for a long time. I've continued writing ever since, and I've been publishing it, chapter by chapter, on Wattpad.com.

The story is tangentially related to some D&D adventures I ran on OGMW several years ago, and I've played all four of the main characters as 3.5e PCs at the Realm Folded tavern at OGMW.

Intro

In the Kallawlands, everything burns. Prairies, homes, hearts - the wildfires will take it all. Some fires are real. Some are just metaphors. And some are actually alive. The only thing they all have in common is that you can't shoot them with an arrow. So Svenden Moon will have to figure out how to navigate them in some other way.

If you're interested in reading fantasy adventure and romance, head over to my page on Wattpad to check it out! I'd love to get some more traffic and feedback. Thanks!

Hey Blue Jay. I love your stories and I always comment it your stories on Wattpad. 😃😈👍🏿💪🏿🥰🐲🐉