General Discussion OOC:

PerilousAdventures

@Rayth By the by Rayth I think with your specific backstory now Yu would have to know who you are because stealing a glimpse at the 'pet anathema' while you're paraded before the Sword Prince is the exact thing she'd do when they tried to be sure she's as far away as possible. Also totally a major source of shame for her and influence on her own actions after Exaltation.

@Solomon Black Yeah, I had similar thoughts. No way she isn't aware of him, though whether she recognizes him up close or by sight is a different question. I'm content letting you decide; either way, I doubt Twice would recognize Yu.

Let me know if anything I set up for Jibei doesn't work with your vision of the place; it factors in to both of our character's histories, but ties much more closely into yours, so I'm game to hash things out. But I imagine if anything stuck out, you would've mentioned already.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple of things I would like to polish, but I hope it is not me that's delaying anything ! It's not worth it, overall it should be small adjustements, nothing to keep us from starting.

• 2 weeks later...

Well our GM hasnt logged in in a few weeks so Im guessing this is another dead game. If it does get going please feel to PM me, gonna take it off my list for now

Shame I was looking forward to playing with you all, next time though!