Edit History

Saberfan

Saberfan

I am now two days late on my selections, but the sheer quality and quantity of submissions under consideration more or less necessitated that. When all was said and done, I had spent over 27 hours of my weekend since Friday working on various things to help with selecting the final party. There were many things done during this process: mixing and matching parties, playtesting them against one of my typical combat encounters, envisioning how the party members might interact with each other and the world, and more. Suffice it to say, it was a long road to tread, but we're finally here now at the finale and I'm ready to post my selections.

There is one thing I'd like to say before I declare the final party, however. This recruitment was filled with exceptional characters all around and most of them would have been easy selections for this game, so those not selected should not feel like their creations were somehow less than any other. You all put a lot of time, energy, and love into your creations and it would be wrong of me to not acknowledge that here for everyone to see. I appreciate each and every one of you for creating such amazing characters for this humble GM to read over and enjoy.

With all that said, I'd like to announce my selections for Spheres of the Multiverse. If this is not a planar adventuring party, I don't know what is!

@AdellRazh, with the living fairytale Spark and her illusory companion Lusinga la Veritas!

@Mister Doctor, with the paracausal hivemind entity GETE and its Ancillary puppet soldiers!

@Ratpigeon, with the twilight knight of the stars Danika Yvaine and her luminous companion Mote!

@Phechan, with the incarnate spirit of the frozen northlands Eosi!

@Davkas, with the elegant and deadly clockwork dancer Olympia Lovelace!

@Rudra, with the totally-not-cursed living hellblade Biara!

I will open the discussions forum for those who have been selected. You may make any small tweaks you need in order to fit the party, discuss possible past adventures together that you can include in your backstory, figure out who the lucky(?) wielder of the game's resident transforming weapon character will be, etc.

Edit: Just sent out invitations to those who were selected. If you were selected and haven't received one, let me know and I will send another.

Saberfan

Saberfan

I am now two days late on my selections, but the sheer quality and quantity of submissions under consideration more or less necessitated that. When all was said and done, I had spent over 27 hours of my weekend since Friday working on various things to help with selecting the final party. There were many things done during this process: mixing and matching parties, playtesting them against one of my typical combat encounters, envisioning how the party members might interact with each other and the world, and more. Suffice it to say, it was a long road to tread, but we're finally here now at the finale and I'm ready to post my selections.

There is one thing I'd like to say before I declare the final party, however. This recruitment was filled with exceptional characters all around and most of them would have been easy selections for this game, so those not selected should not feel like their creations were somehow less than any other. You all put a lot of time, energy, and love into your creations and it would be wrong of me to not acknowledge that here for everyone to see. I appreciate each and every one of you for creating such amazing characters for this humble GM to read over and enjoy.

With all that said, I'd like to announce my selections for Spheres of the Multiverse. If this is not a planar adventuring party, I don't know what is!

@AdellRazh, with the living fairytale Spark and her illusory companion Lusinga la Veritas!

@Mister Doctor, with the paracausal hivemind entity GETE and its Ancillary puppet soldiers!

@Ratpigeon, with the twilight knight of the stars Danika Yvaine and her luminous companion Mote!

I will open the discussions forum for those who have been selected. You may make any small tweaks you need in order to fit the party, discuss possible past adventures together that you can include in your backstory, figure out who the lucky(?) wielder of the game's resident transforming weapon character will be, etc.

Saberfan

Saberfan

I am now two days late on my selections, but the sheer quality and quantity of submissions more or less necessitated that. When all was said and done, I had spent over 27 hours of my weekend since Friday working on various things to help with selecting the final party. There were many things done during this process: mixing and matching parties, playtesting them against one of my typical combat encounters, envisioning how the party members might interact with each other and the world, and more. Suffice it to say, it was a long road to tread, but we're finally here now at the finale and I'm ready to post my selections.