LTiBA OOC

Oh... yeah, I suppose dog 2 is probably dead after that 18 haha... changed my post to ranged attacks vs dog 3, which just changes a few modifiers (-1 damage delta per attack from losing the bonus thst melee boost of Elemental Blast, and presumably dog 3 gets +1 circumstance AC from lesser cover)

Edited by Xiadais (see edit history)

Ok, posted!
@Eagleheart, question. A Thaumaturge's Esoteric Lore is, if I understand, a Recall Knowledge roll like other people make to learn opponent strengths and weaknesses, it just provides additional benefits to Thaumaturges. I'm guessing Tulki's Esoteric Lore roll failed but did not critically fail. If that is the case, can he use Dubious Knowledge, which applies to Recall Knowledge checks, to learn one real and one mistaken weakness for the doll?

7 hours ago, severalservals said:

Ok, posted!
@Eagleheart, question. A Thaumaturge's Esoteric Lore is, if I understand, a Recall Knowledge roll like other people make to learn opponent strengths and weaknesses, it just provides additional benefits to Thaumaturges. I'm guessing Tulki's Esoteric Lore roll failed but did not critically fail. If that is the case, can he use Dubious Knowledge, which applies to Recall Knowledge checks, to learn one real and one mistaken weakness for the doll?

Yes, good call.

Is it more difficult to hit the doll because it's riding the horsey? Or it doesn't matter?

I was going to ask a follow up question but realized I picked Briny Bolt instead of Hydraulic Push.

Still for the sake of learning, how would pushing a creature on a mount, or pushing the mount itself , work?

Oh yeah, do we start with a hero point? I'm gonna cook up a big Spellstrike.

Edited by Rumsztyk (see edit history)

Being mounted doesn't change the doll's AC, but it does give her -2 on Reflex saves, which I forgot to account for. My bad.

Any forced movement would move both of them. I don't know if that's the official rule, but that's what I'm gonna go with because anything else would be a headache. xp

And yes, everyone started with 1 hero point.

Edited by Eagleheart (see edit history)