Trayven.png.f07ae6369eb9d7d47e59320f9d14b9f1.png

Name: Trayven

Race/Class: Human Monk

Description: under 6’, Bald with Grey eyes an lanky build.

Backstory: Trayven spent his first years on the streets until the Masters found him and took him in. He was raised and trained by the masters until an attack destroyed his monastery home. He has been traveling ever since.

Personality: Trayven is driven to answers for who killed the Masters, and yearns to see justice done, even if he has to use the methods his Masters taught him. He is very stoic and serious, but can occasionally make a witty quip or joke.

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2869026

Notes: I tried to label any math that didn’t immediately make sense, as observed in the statistic block of the sheet. If you wish any more explanation, I’m at your disposal.

Could you do the following in the Feat Section.

1. Spread each feat, trait, ability over two columns, the name + class + level in the left hand column, the description of this in the right hand column.

2. Put your race stat choice in the feat list. Human (left hand column) +2 Wis (I assume) in the right hand column.

3. List your traits, you get two of them, three with a drawback. No campaign traits.

4. List your favored class bonus, whether it's the race bonus, the hp bonus or the skill point bonus.

5. Organize your class feats according to level with the class name next to it. ie. Monk 1 Unarmed Combat.

Feat 3rd level etc.

Could you do the following in the skills section

1. Write B next to the name of a background skill. You have 6 points to spend.

13 hours ago, Starhawk said:

Could you do the following in the Feat Section.

1. Spread each feat, trait, ability over two columns, the name + class + level in the left hand column, the description of this in the right hand column.

2. Put your race stat choice in the feat list. Human (left hand column) +2 Wis (I assume) in the right hand column.

3. List your traits, you get two of them, three with a drawback. No campaign traits.

4. List your favored class bonus, whether it's the race bonus, the hp bonus or the skill point bonus.

5. Organize your class feats according to level with the class name next to it. ie. Monk 1 Unarmed Combat.

Feat 3rd level etc.

Could you do the following in the skills section

1. Write B next to the name of a background skill. You have 6 points to spend.

A couple clarifying questions. Do you want a brief description of the trait, ability, or feat, or the copy/pasted verbatim from the srd? And do you want me to fit it all on one line or try and cram it on multiple? Sorry for the silly questions but I’m new to not having scrap paper to write all this down and show the dm lol. We rarely used the feats section for description and relied on scrap paper for all the math showing and descriptions lol

Yay! Have a safe flight. My dad used to have a boss who lived out in Cambodia. Said it looked pretty from above but the weather can be rough on turbulence. Hope your flight is smooth!!