A Stroll Around the City (OOC Chatter)

Gunu

@nomadzophiel Oh, I love that: "Madness" infesting a system until it colonizes what it infests, and we habituate to it, and it becomes the new stable norm—until a new reactionary "madness" arises once more. And Jack being the personification of this force, deep within everyone... chef's kiss. I like that you can put a positive spin on the idea of chaos if the stable system has never served you.

Re: character portraits, I think Pinterest's pretty useful because it helps me find portraits of a similar theme, so if I find one that's close but not quite right, I can usually find something a few tabs down.

@Oceane Yeah, there are so many intriguing concepts! If anyone would like feedback, just let me know.

2 hours ago, Gunu said:

@nomadzophiel Oh, I love that: "Madness" infesting a system until it colonizes what it infests, and we habituate to it, and it becomes the new stable norm—until a new reactionary "madness" arises once more. And Jack being the personification of this force, deep within everyone... chef's kiss. I like that you can put a positive spin on the idea of chaos if the stable system has never served you.

Glad you like it. That's also why I built a lot of his Logos around community ties, ties that can't stay the same as The King manifests. I'll give everything one more once over tonight. Should be ready for feedback tomorrow, I'll update Ira's thread when I get there.

Also, it looks like we've got three "fates", Freyja, Morrigan and The King.

Edited by nomadzophiel (see edit history)

15 hours ago, Gunu said:

Re: character portraits, I think Pinterest's pretty useful because it helps me find portraits of a similar theme, so if I find one that's close but not quite right, I can usually find something a few tabs down.

@Oceane Yeah, there are so many intriguing concepts! If anyone would like feedback, just let me know.

Not done yet, but if you want to give feedback on what I have so far, I'll definitely take it :)

Definitely interested in some City of Mist. Thinking of making a rift who is a (former, ish) pro gamer, now playing outside the league circuit in high stake money matches to make ends meet. Now to decide what sort of mythos they embody...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all--apologies for the wait. I was away for two weeks for a work trip and couldn't find time to check this thread.

I'm back home now, and will be spending a few hours looking over people's threads and giving feedback. The ad is closed to new players to be fair to the ones who created a thread by the advertised due date.

Thanks for your patience!