A beginning...

Modred Mistdragoon

Modred.jpg.fd41f92210d726ebf5cac918bf958859.jpg4th-level human Magic-User (Magician):S-06 (-1), I-15 (+1), W-13(+1), D-16 (+2), C-18 (+3), Ch-13 (+1);

AL-L; AC: 7; HP 24/24; Dmg 1d4 -1(melee) or 1d4 (Thrown); MV 120’ (40’); speaks common, kobold, alignment tongue; Weapons:silver dagger, 12 normal daggers, 

Memorized Spells: level 1: Sleep x2 Level 2 Levitate, Knock

Modred and Allen Follow the Lady Bard from the Inn

Sudukai- Rogue (4)

Armor AC: 4 | HP: 16/16 (d4) | Attributes | Speed, Saves, ATKs | Class Abilities | Thief Abilities | Languages | Special Effects |

image.png.a6bb327d9af9a35c9a8110222393cad2.png
Sudukai lights a cigar and watches another of his companion leave. Saying to no one in particular "I guess I’ll make sure no one takes our table. Hey, pour me another please. I’m drinking for four!"

The Black Heart Lily is still a bustling place as three of Sudukai's companions depart for different parts of Specularum. Hearing his request, "Of course m'lord.", the barmaid says sauntering over with a full flagon and taking the empty one.

• 1 month later...

Thorn
Kll.jpg.a0b8dbbb5712ebf4de69b43bf308ebad.jpg4th-level human Beastmaster: S-18 (+3), I-11 (0), W-12(0), D-16 (+2 AC, +2 Miss), C-12 (0hp), Ch-11 (0).
AL-NG; AC: 5; HP 26/26; THACO: 15; Dmg 1d6+3(melee) or 1d4 (Thrown); MV 120’ (40’); speaks avian, feline, rodent, Common, alignment tongue; Weapons: Spear, Short bow w/ 20 arrows, dagger. 

As Thorn and Sheela return to the inn, Thorn spots Sudukai and joins their friend at the table.

OOC

Just showing I'm still here and still interested

The Black Heart Lily is a bustling place in the late afternoon as Thorn and Sheela return. Sudukai has had a few flagons of drink brought to him unless he has refused a refill. A barmaid comes up inquiring, "May I get any of you food or drink?"

1 hour ago, Lando The Archmagi said:

The Black Heart Lily is a bustling place in the late afternoon as Thorn and Sheela return. Sudukai has had a few flagons of drink brought to him unless he has refused a refill. A barmaid comes up inquiring, "May I get any of you food or drink?"

spacer.pngSheela

4th-level human fighter (Hero): S 14 (+1), I 12, W 12, D 17 (+2), C 16 (+2), Ch 15 (+1); AL N; AC 3; HP 25/25; Dmg 1d8+1 (sword) or 1d6 (crossbow quarrel); MV 60’ (20’); speaks common and alignment tongues; chain mail, sword, light crossbow (30), dagger, pack (608 coins)

“Thanks, but no thanks,” Sheela dismissed. “Something tells me we may still need to be wise regarding the remainder of our coin. That goes for you, too, Sudukai…”

1 minute ago, roryb said:

spacer.png“Thanks, but no thanks,” Sheela dismissed. “Something tells me we may still need to be wise regarding the remainder of our coin. That goes for you, too, Sudukai…”

The barmaid nods, "Alright then, if you need anything just holler." She then goes about serving other patrons.

Thorn
Kll.jpg.a0b8dbbb5712ebf4de69b43bf308ebad.jpg4th-level human Beastmaster: S-18 (+3), I-11 (0), W-12(0), D-16 (+2 AC, +2 Miss), C-12 (0hp), Ch-11 (0).
AL-NG; AC: 5; HP 26/26; THACO: 15; Dmg 1d6+3(melee) or 1d4 (Thrown); MV 120’ (40’); speaks avian, feline, rodent, Common, alignment tongue; Weapons: Spear, Short bow w/ 20 arrows, dagger. 

Thorne leans closer to Sudakai from across the table, his voice low for just the thief and Sheela. "We may have good news. Sheela's knowledge of the docks may have given us our answers."

OOC

Sudukai- Rogue (4)

Armor AC: 4 | HP: 16/16 (d4) | Attributes | Speed, Saves, ATKs | Class Abilities | Thief Abilities | Languages | Special Effects |

Sudukai leans in to listen "That's great news. It's been crazy here. Apparently this is a popular table but it's still ours. I may need a coffee and a sandwich though." He then pours water from a pitcher into his mug and drains it. Pours another and drinks most of that one too. "So when do we leave?"

2 hours ago, Saltimbanco said:

Sudukai- Rogue (4)

Sudukai leans in to listen "That's great news. It's been crazy here. Apparently this is a popular table but it's still ours. I may need a coffee and a sandwich though." He then pours water from a pitcher into his mug and drains it. Pours another and drinks most of that one too. "So when do we leave?"

spacer.pngSheela

4th-level human fighter (Hero): S 14 (+1), I 12, W 12, D 17 (+2), C 16 (+2), Ch 15 (+1); AL N; AC 3; HP 25/25; Dmg 1d8+1 (sword) or 1d6 (crossbow quarrel); MV 60’ (20’); speaks common and alignment tongues; chain mail, sword, light crossbow (30), dagger, pack (608 coins)

Sheela gave a bemused expression at the rogue. "Perhaps not immediately tomorrow, but soon after if we finalize the details of the arrangement. We found a worthy captain for a cut of the loot we find." She lowered her voice at the end of her report.

Edited by roryb (see edit history)

Sudukai- Rogue (4)

Looking worried Sudukai whispers "How big a cut?"

Edited by Saltimbanco (see edit history)

spacer.pngSheela

"That’s the thing. She wants a quarter. Given that we have little else to offer for the voyage except our protection, I don’t think it’s out of reason. It’s certainly more than I’d like, but we have little leverage at this point, and she is taking a risk by agreeing at all." She looked to Thorne. "I was as elusive as I could be, and we didn’t strike a firm deal until I could speak to you all. Speaking of which, where did Mordred go?”

Thorn

"It is better to pay for quality..." interjected Thorne. "We will see what the party agrees to as we have few options."

OOC

The patrons of the Black Heart Lily come and go as the three companions discuss things quietly. It has been several hours since the party split up and went different ways. Modred and the entertainer Yolanda haven't returned from the Foreign District yet. The barmaid is busy making rounds as Sudakai finishes a second flagon of the water.

Sudukai- Rogue (4)

"Seventy-five percent of a treasure hoard is more than one-hundred percent of what’s left in my pocket? When do we leave?"